IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
April 4-day - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> April 4-day, Update
duncanmatthias
post Mar 28 2014, 11:09 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

As i am sure, most of you are aware, sadly Sam suffered an accident yesterday, whilst leaping like a gazelle off a wall in area A. He has unfortunately broken his ……….. (doctor said some words) (Leg) and is no longer in the position to ref a 4-day. I am sure we all wish Sam a speedy recovery. We are after all the department of recoveries and collections, oh the irony…. If anyone is bored today, you’re not as bored as Sam, face book him to keep him busy in the hospital.
I have decided to book off playing, and will be stepping into ref this event. I have had a conversation with Sam about plot and background. We will be chatting a lot over the next week, while he gets me up to speed. I hope this will have a minimal effect on the event and plot. It is possible the plot will change slightly; please give me a few days before bombarding me with Comms to access what the changes are.
As a result of this, it does mean there is now a spare playing space, if anyone fancies it and missed out, drop the booking line an e-mail.
If people could send me character backgrounds, copies (or summaries) of points apps, and a copy of your expected battleboard for the event. Please send to bookings e-mail.
If you have any issues or reservations about this change please feel free to contact me and discuss I will not take any offence.
I will be making a post after the weekend about the event, my expecations and how I hope it to be an enjoyable event for everyone.

Kind regards

Duncan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:57 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins