> Lost kit, Second Armoury
KatSables
post Oct 29 2016, 07:04 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

Evening All,

One of my necklaces was found in the armoury today. I thought I had left them hanging in the second armoury however I think a couple of ref's have been into the second armoury and mistakenly taken some of Duncan and i's kit.

I'm missing a load of my necklaces for various characters that were hanging on a corner of one of the shelving units, Duncan is missing some weapons. The most upsetting one that has gone missing is a giant demonic bastard sword. If anyone has any of our kit please return it. We take a lot of time buying specific things for specific characters and we would really like our stuff back.

Thanks

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Oct 29 2016, 10:37 PM
Post #2

Viper

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

QUOTE(KatSables @ Oct 29 2016, 08:04 PM) *
Evening All,

One of my necklaces was found in the armoury today. I thought I had left them hanging in the second armoury however I think a couple of ref's have been into the second armoury and mistakenly taken some of Duncan and i's kit.

I'm missing a load of my necklaces for various characters that were hanging on a corner of one of the shelving units, Duncan is missing some weapons. The most upsetting one that has gone missing is a giant demonic bastard sword. If anyone has any of our kit please return it. We take a lot of time buying specific things for specific characters and we would really like our stuff back.

Thanks

Dear Kat

I had some second armoury weapons & costume for the Unity 2 day. Apologies for getting personal weapons in with those - one sword would definitely match the demonic bastard sword description. All the kit from that event went over to Martin J for the Forgotten Chimes event at Polyapes the following weekend. Have mailed Martin to check what happened to the kit after the Polyapes event. I will also check with Mr Benson as the person who transported it between events.

Regards

Julian

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jwiffen @ cisco.com if you want to reach me reliably

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Oct 30 2016, 07:31 AM
Post #3

Viper

Member No.: 36

After a bit of asking around I'm pretty sure this one is my fault & there was some of Kat & Duncan's stuff in the kit I took for the Unity.

All of that kit went over as block to the Forgotten Chimes event & at the end of that event all the kit was divided among players to go back to the caves.

Who took kit at the end of that Polyapes event and if you were one of those folks, where did it end up - armoury, second armoury, somewhere else....?

All assistance in tracking stuff down much appreciated.

Julian

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jwiffen @ cisco.com if you want to reach me reliably

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Oct 30 2016, 09:26 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 26

An addition to our missing weapons is Duncans Anarcus mace.

If this kit is sat in your garage please let us know and bring it with you the next time you're at the caves.

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Nov 20 2016, 03:53 PM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 190

As a little bump, has any of this kit come to light? It seems it never made its way back to the caves after the polyapes forgotten chimes 3 day so it you may have it in your garage please have a look.

If you know anyone not on these groups who may have taken it back can you please ask them.

It is Kat and Duncans personal kit - please don't make them play semi naked!

Chris

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Nov 23 2016, 07:12 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 188

As a bump to this I'm playing in a little over a week and would really like to see this sword so I can use it as it's character specific. It's nearly 5 foot long it won't take a second to check your garage.

Thanks

Duncan

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Nov 23 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 188

See picture
Attached File(s)
Attached File  IMG_1563.JPG ( 724.99k ) Number of downloads: 29

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 10:58 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins