IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Thanks to St. Michael - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks to St. Michael
manofpeck
post Dec 14 2013, 11:59 PM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,682

Dear all,

I wish to give thanks to some people for their generosity to a new mercenary and member of your church.

Both Mr. Robert and Mr. Boglo have stocked me with some very helpful scrolls and potions, not to mention a suit of armor for some more dangerous times ahead. I believe thanks is also in order for the armor-maker but ignorance robs me of his name.

From my few adventures in this land, I have heard mention that our brothers and sisters have been quiet of late.
I for one, am happy and honoured to stand up and be counted in the name of St. Michael.

If there is anything I can do to repay the kindness shown by just a few of the church, it would be my pleasure.

Stoneybridge (Gregg)

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stoneybridge - SpiritWarrior
Holy Dave - Hospitaller
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Dec 15 2013, 11:57 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 57

Stoneybridge,

It is always a pleasure to assist one new to the Faith.

If you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me and I will see what I can do.

Your words in that members of the Faith have been quiet of late is regrettably true - for my own part my duties as Cardinal, and within the Knights both on Primus and within Legend keep me busy - however Michael has told me that new members of the Faith will be gathering in the coming months - something that I will ensure an allied angel Calmirael Blaze will be available for.

Yours in Faith,

Robert

Cardinal
Lord of Legend
Lord Unity
Baron of Two Trees Falling

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
gormaden
post Dec 16 2013, 10:01 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,327

Stoneybridge,

I can only echo the words of our holiness Cardinal Robert. If you need me to continue assisting you in providing scrolls for you, just send me a message. If I do not respond immediately in the next few weeks I humbly apologise. This is because I will be travelling around to check on the local villages and helping where I can. I believe Petula has been rolling in the hay too many times this spring and another "immaculate conception" is due. How the girl gets away with it...

May the light lead you out of the darkness,

Cleric Boglo

--------------------
Marcos
Lucien Hollowfall - Phoenix Warlock
Flint - Ratfolk "warrior"
Huskar - The KRAKAN
Boglo - Weapons Priest
Borin - Elder Fey Blue Mage

+Quote Post
manofpeck
post Dec 16 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #4

Levy

Member No.: 2,682

I will be ready to heed the call, thank you for your kind words.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stoneybridge - SpiritWarrior
Holy Dave - Hospitaller

+Quote Post
gormaden
post Dec 18 2013, 10:11 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,327

Your divine Eminence Lord Robert,
where it brings joy to me to see this new allied angel join our ranks, there may be many brothers and sisters we may be unaware off.
Would it be time issue a roll call and bring us together, spread the name of he who guides the lost out of the darkness into the light, refortify our temples and shrines and bring hope to those who have felt the wrath of the destroyer.

your humble cleric,
Boglo

(OOC - time for some guild specials?)

--------------------
Marcos
Lucien Hollowfall - Phoenix Warlock
Flint - Ratfolk "warrior"
Huskar - The KRAKAN
Boglo - Weapons Priest
Borin - Elder Fey Blue Mage

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Dec 18 2013, 11:30 AM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 57

Cleric Boglo,

Less formal please - I am like you just a man guided by the words and teachings of Michael.

I am in discussions with Anarchus and hope to see the Faith more active in the coming months. I am aware that there are those of the Faithful gathering shortly, and with Michael's blessing will endeavour to muster in the coming months. I will instruct Calmirael to herald any such news.

Regards,

Robert

QUOTE(gormaden @ Dec 18 2013, 10:11 AM) *
Your divine Eminence Lord Robert,
where it brings joy to me to see this new allied angel join our ranks, there may be many brothers and sisters we may be unaware off.
Would it be time issue a roll call and bring us together, spread the name of he who guides the lost out of the darkness into the light, refortify our temples and shrines and bring hope to those who have felt the wrath of the destroyer.

your humble cleric,
Boglo

(OOC - time for some guild specials?)

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:21 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins