IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Aid of the Faithful Required - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aid of the Faithful Required, ~Spirit Weapon made by St. Michael Priest Needed for Sat 30th~
Gordon
post Oct 26 2010, 05:30 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Brothers and Sisters in faith I seek your assistance.

This Starsday I intend to return to Legend to assist Knights of the Land an order that has always been well represented and often shaped by our own faith.

As is the way of temporal faith the blessing of Michael ritually prepared upon my trusted blade by my old squire Harlot has returned to the heavens.

I urgently seek one of the faithful that is capabale and willing to call down Michael's blessings while I stand in vigil at the altar of the Grand Temple upon the D'Amorphus Estates.

The temple has the required ritual preparations and components at the ready collected by the faithful in times past.

My personal gratitude and a case of the finest Chateaux D'Amorphus are offered in thanks to any and all that are able to assist in this matter of faith.

Lord Amorphus.

OOC: Need a +0 spirit sword made by a Michalean Priest specifically for Sat's Land of Legend vitae splash. I have grulls. Anyone about Sat morning who can make one for me?

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
miles
post Oct 26 2010, 05:57 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 142

I should be around this weekend although i have no great skill above that of a normal priest when it comes to making artifacts.

Anarchus

OOC - I could do it on sat but i will be down late as i have got to drop the wife off as hospital before i head down for the Land of Legend, i hope to be down by 9.30 - 10am

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 28 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 52

Anarchus,

Thank you for the offer of assistance but I am gladdened that it is no longer required.

Majrin Tan double checked the second armoury in the Chateaux and reminded me that Kyra had forged and blessed a blade for me specifically after the Dawn to carry to Legend with me when we re-opened the way.

Amorphus.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:11 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins