Orlock
post Mar 5 2018, 02:37 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,807

ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ

Stores as of 17.06.2019
Cash – 9,000 grulls (currently all reserved for healing potions)
Restore life x 1
Total heal scrolls x 1
Heal scrolls x 19
Cure Serious x 6
Cure Disease x 2
Spiritual freedom scroll x 2
Mystic Honey x 1
Holy Water x 2

Teaching scrolls - Soulforger Church
Cure Serious x 1
Halt x 1
Stasis x 2
Voice of Power x 1

Guild Item I expired 22.06.2019
Earthsunder Protected Stores (requires four or more guild members)
Provides ALL members the Warriors Tradition 'Adventurer' as per page 32 En-Garde (including non warriors)
Well equipped with supernatural scrolls - 10 power points worth of scrolls (any combination)
Well equipped with 400g worth of simple potions (roughly equates to 6 x 6pts but you can chose other potions)
Recuperation - 1/day cumulative live to -6
Well prepared - 1/day pre dungeon lucky idea

Guild Item II expires 04.09.2019
Earthsunder Protected Armory (requires four or more guild members)
1 x Trusty Weapon (disadvantage to losing this does not apply as per tables)
Well equipped with armour
+1 max AC in master crafted armour

Guild Item III expires 21.10.2019
+0 goodly spiritual mace (requires four or more guild members)
Provides one member (chosen at the start of the day) a spiritual mace for that dungeon
**This item may be improved upon with future guild runs**

Guild Item IV expires 25.09.2020
Nemesis Head (requires four or more guild members)
Provides ALL members the Warriors Tradition 'Priviledged' as per page 35 En-Garde (including non warriors)
1/day - Battle Tactics providing +6/2 life + 1 x Warcry, Salmon Leap, Knockback or Cold Rage for 5 minutes
1/day - Know Foe gaining knowledge about a particular target or the type of damage it takes and how many hits

Guild Item V expires **.**.****

Earthsunder Banner - benefits TBC - one more dungeons worth of ISP required to complete

ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ Guild Benefits ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ

Basic Tier
  • Immunity to poison
  • +3/1 life
  • Strange Sense - enhanced evaluate
Intermediate Tier
  • Immunity to paralysis
  • +6/2 life (instead of +3/1)
  • Locations are now calculated as half permanent TBLP
Advanced Tier
  • Well Armoured - when wearing master crafted metal armour gained +1 Max AC and the armour grants an additional point of PAC
  • The Clan Defenders 1/day - If a member of the guild is unconscious or incapacitated the guild member gains 6/2 life and an innate warcry. This lasts 5 minutes or until the threat is resolved, even if the guild member becomes active again.
Guild Hall
  • This hall is a large drinking establishment built in the Brandins with a well stocked cellar, sleeping quarters and a well kept tavern with permanent staff.
  • This is considered a 'calm spot' and an excellent place for dwarfs to meditate granting Greater Aware meditation while inside the location. Earthsunder members and hangers on are free to come and stay at any time.
  • This place is known to characters for the purposes of teleport, forest shifts or escape spells and miracles
ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ ᛖᚫᚱᛄᛋᚢᚾᛗᛖᚱ

--------------------
James Pink

Would you believe my neighbor was knocking on my door at 2:30AM this morning? Luckily, I was still up playing bagpipes...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Orlock
post Today, 03:47 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,807

My dearest fellow dwarfs,

This message is to publically announce that our brother Gavalar is now officially the 'Steward' of Earthsunder and as such responsible for trade negotiations, business deals and the overseeing of our Guild Stores.

Unbeknown to many, Gavalar has recently acquired a crystal mine for us in the Brandins and even negotiated an inter planar exchange with fellow dwarfs eager to meet with us and to enter into trade negotiations which I am very keen to encourage.

Personally, this would give me more time to commune with the Allfather and to allow me to focus my energies into other areas of the clan which will be announced over the next few weeks.

These are exciting times, the clan goes from strength to strength - within the space of only just over a year we are already becoming recognised for our abilities and tenaciousness in dealing with problems across the realm.

So in closing, please welcome Gavalar into his new role with much encouragement and enthusiasm.

I will have the keys for the stores a little longer and anticipate handing these over within the next few weeks so should you require anything in the meantime, please let me know.

Bright blessings as always,

Dagda Earthsunder

--------------------
James Pink

Would you believe my neighbor was knocking on my door at 2:30AM this morning? Luckily, I was still up playing bagpipes...

+Quote Post
Edd
post Today, 04:56 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 80

Dagda, my thanks.

It's been my pleasure to work with for the betterment of the clan and my kin.

Thank you for putting your trust in me, after my start in life, it means more than you know.

I look forward to serving the clan, and if anyone has any ideas with regards to trade agreements, please do bring them to me.

Gavalar
Ancestral Channeller
Steward of Earthsunder

--------------------
The Place Spirit of Season's Winding - Immortal Seasonal Place Spirit
Gavalar Earthsunder - Ancestral Channeller (more likely a level 3 type unknown...)
Alistair Flashblade - Armoured Priest of the Balance
Adleheim - Circle Psi-Master
Loads of others who never get past 250...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 07:14 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins