IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Senate Changes - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Senate Changes, Changes within the Senate
Pants
post Jul 23 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 148

With a heavy heart I must announce that both Senators Drago and Ashgaroth have decided to retire from the Senate.

Both have loyal and strong members of the Senate over the years, supporting the Empress and Empire and ensuring that various threats have been dealt with.

They have both been deeply involved in cities, taking these from strength to strength.

I would like to thank them both, personally and on behalf of the Senate and Empress for all the work they have done over the years.
The devotion they have shown has been inspiring and I wish them both luck in their future endeavours.

Replacements are currently being considered and discussed with the Empress, an announcement will be made shortly on other Senate changes.

On behalf of the Empress Truic Badrass Amora and her Senate.

Earl Louis White
Chancellor

--------------------
- Pants

"Stop quoting laws to us, we carry swords!" Pompey the Great 82BC

VENI, VIDI, NATES CALCE CONCIDI

Corrupting the youth since 1995!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Jul 23 2010, 12:29 PM
Post #2

Steve Louch

Member No.: 108

QUOTE(Pants @ Jul 23 2010, 10:54 AM) *
With a heavy heart I must announce that both Senators Drago and Ashgaroth have decided to retire from the Senate.

Both have loyal and strong members of the Senate over the years, supporting the Empress and Empire and ensuring that various threats have been dealt with.

They have both been deeply involved in cities, taking these from strength to strength.

I would like to thank them both, personally and on behalf of the Senate and Empress for all the work they have done over the years.
The devotion they have shown has been inspiring and I wish them both luck in their future endeavours.

Replacements are currently being considered and discussed with the Empress, an announcement will be made shortly on other Senate changes.

On behalf of the Empress Truic Badrass Amora and her Senate.

Earl Louis White
Chancellor

It is with deep regret that I have offered my resignation from the Senate and as Mourathal. This will be ratified when I officially pass on my oath to my replacement. My exact reasons for leaving are mine to know, other than to say that the Senate is a united body, and if agreements regarding events or methods can not be made then the only resolution is for a Senator to pass their position on to someone who can. We all support the Empire with great drive and passion and that does not always allow us to see beyond our own view of the ways that things must occur. I also need to spend more time dealing with threats that are growing in the Bildteve area. The city and my noble lands need my close attention at this time, as do the large tracts of lands in Bildteve’s territory.

It is not the best time to leave, due to the current situation, but there never is. That is why it has all been kept quiet until suitable replacements have been found as this is something that has been building for a while and came to a head several months ago. After 3 years in the same position, and the 7 years previously as Ambassador to the South, perhaps it is good to have fresh blood in the department! I will continue to support The Empire and the Empress through my work and will ensure Bildteve is able to continue to support the Empire both financially and physically.

A word to those who condemn the Senate, until you have done the job you will never understand the responsibility and the complexity of the role of being a Senator. Good luck to the new Senators in their tasks, feel free to contact me in the future.

Lord Ashgaroth of the Isle
Baron of the Felldraken Isle
Baron and Governor of Bildteve
High Priest of Iron and Empire
Centeriarch of Bildteve
Magriarch of the Treaty of Gressen

+Quote Post
BBB
post Jul 26 2010, 09:50 AM
Post #3

Deity

Member No.: 25

Might I offer the thanks of the people of Deci at least for the work and effort made by Lord Ashgaroth and Count Drago in their roles as Senators and offer my personal congratulations to Colonel Chance and Cealran on their elevation to take up their new posts on the Senate.

A. Halfblack
Halfblack Holdings

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:05 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins