IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Deci gents - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Deci gents, This week end
Ryan
post Oct 21 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Only your church miracles but you can cast all of them.

For me as my causing priest I went for levels of spirits off tables so that will be first up after rebirth.
Discern ass. if you don't like maths and then some fruity miracles. I really like bound spirit of causing as it kind of lets you feel like you are doing more all day and if something is paralysed and you are alone with it you can kill it for no power. with wings it does 2 spirit hits chest for 1 spirit I believe? not bad.
Embody Abishai is good and gives you a get out / chance to destroy an encounter.
Wound Bringer is really good - Extra life and spirits.

Plenty of standard stuff to get you started.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Oct 21 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #22

Group:
Member No.: 0

Yeah, I wanted to go wound bringer. I do need help with some pretty basic stuff, as this is my first caster and WFA isn't exactly easy reading compared to EG or ATSE, or even OI. Plus monstering only taught me how to say verbals and point at things.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Oct 21 2010, 05:20 PM
Post #23

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Craigus17 @ Oct 21 2010, 05:28 PM) *
Lol that's the bit I can work out, but what miracles can I cast? Is it only the ones on the church list? Can I cast ALL the miracles on the miracle list automatically? What should I spend my 65 points on after I buy rebirth? I've been reading WFA but sleep deprivation means it's just a big blur of words to me when I try to read it.

I'm looking at Human causing pure priest if that helps.

Provided you have the spirits, life and level you may cast any miracle on your Church's miracle list.

Discern Associated 20pts can be (quite literally) a life saver and well worth having.

1st Extra Lvel of Spirits 40pts is a good investment - the first thing a priest needs is pretty much immediately to max out his spririts.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
post Oct 21 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #24

Group:

QUOTE(BBB @ Oct 21 2010, 06:20 PM) *
Provided you have the spirits, life and level you may cast any miracle on your Church's miracle list.

Discern Associated 20pts can be (quite literally) a life saver and well worth having.

1st Extra Lvel of Spirits 40pts is a good investment - the first thing a priest needs is pretty much immediately to max out his spririts.

BBB

Brilliant thanks everyone.

+Quote Post
post Oct 21 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #25

Group:

QUOTE(BBB @ Oct 21 2010, 06:20 PM) *

BBB

Brilliant thanks everyone, that's enough to sort me out for Saturday.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:59 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins