IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A Warm Greeting followed with a Concern. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Warm Greeting followed with a Concern.
heyshay
post Oct 13 2019, 09:41 PM
Post #1

Nightsoil

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,064

Greeting fellow Paladins!

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Nash. I have been practicing the Paladin ways by attending mercenary groups to aid those in need and doing what I can in regards to what our Church provides.

On my recent travel, I was assigned with a pary to assist in gaining stones, we were jumping through plains finding out that bad things were happening, lots of nasty icky things that we resolved.

Although, one of the party members, intentionally decided to push me off the teleportation device while travelling through the plains leading me to split from the party and having to fend off creatures but, befriending some cavemen until later being found by the party. I tried to keep my poise as he continued to be part of the party but, once the mission was done, I confronted him and found him out to be an Unholy Champion who specifically targeted me from the begining. I am definate he wanted me dead, thankfully, fate had different ideals for me and his planned was flawed because if he plan was to succeed, I would be stuck within those plains we were travelling through, they were going to be frozen in time for I assume eternaty and no way for me to return or be revived if I had fallen.

I did not wish to become outlawed so, I did not engage in combat but, instead I wish to heed a warning onto others who he may do the same thing to.

So, in summery, I pressume though I do not how to pronouse or spell his name, it sounded like Rashgard, he's an Dwarven Unholy Champion who I do believe has intentions to kill paladins but, in a way that he can't be caught as his tactic is supposed to look like an accident. Within our confrontation, he accused me of being an unfit paladin with weak accusations so felt it was best to "Throw me out", he has also been known to sabotage other missions so I have been told.

Do keep yourselves safe, I am happy to do what I can to help if there is ever any need.

May your journey be well,

Nash.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Oct 13 2019, 09:54 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 574

Sounds like a proper wrong’en to me, should have thrown the dice and just killed him! Unholy Champions are freebies and worst case you’re mistaken and another murderous swine is wiped from the exostance!

Be bold, kill baddies!

Slushy

+Quote Post
BenG
post Oct 14 2019, 07:02 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 6,995

**in a letter left on the door of a LotS temple**

I must say that I’m very disappointed in what the LotS church seems to have become from a recent hire this Sunsday just gone.

From such an ancient organisation, whether you agree with their ethos or not, you do expect certain standards, particularly amongst their paladin members.

A do or die approach to the banishment of undead perhaps? Taking the opportunity to act as the tip of the spear to scourge the evil from their path would sound about right? Or at the very least, care and protection to innocents?

Seems not! When the party split to go and investigate the dangerous room filled with flaming gas and elementals, leading to a large, violent demon, where was Nash? Demanding to be out front with mighty hammer in hand? Nah, she refused and remained at the back, having a chat instead. Very paladinic I must say! When the party was facing a large creature intent on eating our brains, where was she? Oh yes, at the back having a chat. When the poor scout who had been knocked unconscious had been rescued by one oh his humble Earthsunder brethren, she ignored his plight even though asked for her aid, instead to spend her time trying to intimidate this helpful, constructive member of the party who saved the scout.

Now knowing the ethos of the LotS church and the views of some of their more militant paladins, you may say that she was saving her energies to ensure that any undead were effectively vanquished and I suppose you could rationalise it like that. So when the party was besieged by huge, terrifying mummies, where was our valiant hero? You’ve guessed it, at the back having a chat whilst a poor, humble servant of Earthsunder, alone at the front gave his best to protect the party.

Whether you approve of the actions of the likes of Effix or not, at least he has purpose and acts.

And then, when this poor, humble servant of Earthsunder tried to remove this dead weight and poor excuse for a paladin from the party, a paladin who hides at the back, does not fight or care for fallen party members, not by attacking or trying to kill her but simple by leaving her behind in order to save necessary healing and is even so honest to admit what he did in order to save party members power in scrying, he gets criticised and threatened!

And at the last, when Nash was given opportunity to confront him for his actions and to ascertain his intent, when requested to use her paladinic powers of revealing the truth to see what his real intentions were, she refuses, several times, preferring to hang on to her false beliefs. Where is the paladins quest for truth and justice here? Finally, she also refused the offer of combat if she felt it necessary so scourge this so called evil from primus, yet again demonstrating her cowardice and ignorance of paladinic virtues.

What is the world coming to? Fingers pointed at honest mercenaries for trying to rid a party of a paladin who shames their faith through cowardice and inaction whilst an Unholy Knight, not outlawed and working to the benefit of the party does more to protect and lead than she!?!!

I’m sure that if you wish to ascertain the validity of these claims that you have sufficient ability to scry to confirm as there were many witnesses that day.

Anyway, just thought you may want to know!

Toodaloo!

A humble servant of Earthsunder

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:30 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins