IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
lost hat - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> lost hat
Frazer
post Sep 5 2015, 09:13 PM
Post #1

Nightsoil

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,242

Hi everyone whist on the pre 8th on the 5th of September (today) one of the party members James Frazer (Reznov) left his hat in the caves when we left in the evening. It is a dark green wide brimmed hat and was last seen in the tavern or the main area near the main desk. If anyone sees it or knows where it is please let me know.
Many thanks
Frazer

--------------------
Bareck - Human Warrior
Madax - Human Archer
Sheppard Baradir - Human priest (healing)
Troll - Troll
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Sep 7 2015, 01:49 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 891

There was a lot of monster kit floating around that dungeon and amongst players (many of whom borrowed from the armoury that day) such that I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it turned up in the armoury.

--------------------
Neil.

PM box FULL - Please EMAIL me instead: neilmillard1@googlemail.com

-------------------------------------
Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
post Sep 7 2015, 11:33 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Hulud @ Sep 7 2015, 02:49 PM) *
There was a lot of monster kit floating around that dungeon and amongst players (many of whom borrowed from the armoury that day) such that I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it turned up in the armoury.

I really hope it does turn up, because the hat has a lot of emotional value, as weird as that may seem.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:19 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins