IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Assault on the assets of House Mier, Brief for Pre-8th and Max 1,500 on 13th and Max 2k on 14th Oct
Archevol
post Oct 11 2012, 02:48 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,279

Valentine,

Lay your violence-addled mind to rest. Zere are likely few things zat vill occur within our little group zat hast not already occurred in your presence before.

--------------------
Currently playing:
Archevol - Baronial Hermit Priest - 1,200pts
Corvidius - Goodly Human Pure Priest - 500 pts
Hansel - Ivory Drave Cavalier - 100pts (turning front-line warriors into pin-ups once more)
Tally Badgloom - Neutral Goblin potion vendor - 2,200 pts (kittens wouldn't melt in his mouth)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Oct 11 2012, 04:01 PM
Post #22

Mercenary

Member No.: 891

QUOTE(MattJ @ Oct 11 2012, 11:51 AM) *
Valentine,

Whilst I am in principle against the summoning of any creature to Primus as it damages the realm, it is not against the law. Belchrave will be free to summon and bind creatures of undeath to his will without reprisal from you! If however, his creatures commit any crime due to his careless controlling of them then I am certain that such an infraction will be dealt with most harshly.

Confessor Willoughby Chase
Magistrate of Halgar

Sir,

You are of course correct and let me assure you I would never knowingly take illegal action against a citizen of primus, I am a defender of this land the people within it. The undead summoned by certain practitioners are not so protected and it would be...dishonourable of me not to point out that as a follower of the Lady of Stars I will be hard pressed to suffer the presence of souls enslaved in this way.

fair warning for my fellow mercenary i think.

With respect.

Valentine.

--------------------
Neil.

PM box FULL - Please EMAIL me instead: neilmillard1@googlemail.com

-------------------------------------
Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Oct 11 2012, 04:11 PM
Post #23

Mercenary

QUOTE(Archevol @ Oct 11 2012, 03:48 PM) *
Valentine,

Lay your violence-addled mind to rest. Zere are likely few things zat vill occur within our little group zat hast not already occurred in your presence before.

I have not acclimatised to those things Archevol, nor will i allow myself to become so.

It is only right and proper that those practitioners are made aware of my feelings before embarking on a mission whereby we must trust each other to ensure our survival.

Truthfully I am one of the more moderate followers of the Lady...but I am a follower nonetheless.

--------------------
Neil.

Conroy Suman:Grey Wizard,Nicosia Roguri: Pathfinder,Valentine:Champion,Keyser Kint:Thug,Boone:Scout,Virgil:Oppressed Troll Ranger,Doris the Dagger:Drag queen/negotiator,Sid Snout:Editor of the Sunsday Snort.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
Mojo
post Oct 11 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #24

Mercenary

Member No.: 954

For those new to the mercenary life we will be able to either let you borrow a suit of armour or pay for your standard allowance of restoratives from the house estates. Should you wish to sign on as a retainer of the house then we would happily supply both for you.

As to the banter, lets play sneak in the ghoul whilst no one is looking on the day and not squabble now.

Unfortunately I am Baron of a very modest barony, so my funds do not extend as far as covering all the requests made, but I shall make what funds i can available.Though the making and carrying of artefacts of Devine power shall have to be down to others.

Kindest of regards,

Baron Majius

--------------------
John - Real life fat guy.
Egor - Spirit Ninja Monk of Doooom (hampered only be me being a fat sod who can't fight for toffee).
André Kortane - Honestly not an AP, I just have lots of spirit items and an unholy sword.
Mojo-Rein Majius - Bimbling moron, nuff said.
Kat-I-Krri - Demon Assassin, they will never see it coming!

+Quote Post
SiDeards
post Oct 11 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #25

Mercenary

Member No.: 608

This is all quite funny..

Undead are deemed evil by most... outcasts often put to death on sight...

I travel often with my Church and many if not most members are in some form of death and decay, intact even our High Priest our Lord Ashgaroth is undead. But these beings are have done much in servitude to the Empire and it's safety and continue to do so.

So I fail to see how people can brand all undead evil and monstrous, if you know much about the ruminations of such creatures then you will also know they are usually bound to the summoners will for a period of time and often fall before this is ended or even infact sent back by the summoner.

So I ask you who is really to blame? The undead or the master? Hahaha.... it matters little to me personally as I have an indifference with them which they usually share with me.

I say let people summon them but be ready to jib the summoner if he sends it against you, I say you because they don't usually bother me.

Anyhow this is besides the point.. there's outlaws to be hunted!

Leon
28th
Iron and Empire
Kotl

+Quote Post
Aeon
post Oct 11 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #26

Heldsman

Member No.: 1,866

QUOTE(Baron Majius @ Oct 11 1012)
For those new to the mercenary life we will be able to either let you borrow a suit of armour or pay for your standard allowance of restoratives from the house estates. Should you wish to sign on as a retainer of the house then we would happily supply both for you.
-------
[OOC ^ is a rip.]

Well slap a tail on that. It'll be my first time from the cold streets, to the brutal life of dying, however life has become dreary, so I've decided to take up the mercenary type antics, sure the people fear I'll die, but what use am I just lying down waiting for death?

Still, I digress. In fact I'm fairly good at digressing, once I was talking with my friend about digressing and he moved onto the topic of drinking and the stupidity of bowing, I moved the topic from there to how silly it makes me feel when others treat me with respect.

Excuse the digression above, got a little carried away. Anyway, the point is, I'm to start my first adventure and I can't wait... Just don't be making me an undead and I'm sure we'll be fine with one another.

Viscount Ortiz Sihirasi.

+Quote Post
PanNarrans
post Oct 11 2012, 09:52 PM
Post #27

Nightsoil

Member No.: 855

Valentine.

I am not beholden to you. I will not submit to the moral FETTERS of your PETTY cult.

I advise you to avoid placing yourself between my august person and our mutual goals.

Rite Patriarch Belchrave.

--------------------
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

+Quote Post
denzil
post Oct 12 2012, 02:03 AM
Post #28

Levy

Member No.: 1,130

QUOTE(PanNarrans @ Oct 11 2012, 10:52 PM) *
Valentine.

I am not beholden to you. I will not submit to the moral FETTERS of your PETTY cult.

I advise you to avoid placing yourself between my august person and our mutual goals.

Rite Patriarch Belchrave.

I like your stile and bawls wen guvnor sak's me afta star day kan yu bee my nuw boss.

Denzal kroul.

Orc bodygard bowncer/hunta.

Alwayz lookin for part tyme wurk.

+Quote Post
Hulud
post Oct 12 2012, 06:10 AM
Post #29

Mercenary

As I say Belchrave, fair warning...

--------------------
Neil.

He boiled for your sins

Ramen

+Quote Post
Mojo
post Oct 12 2012, 07:55 AM
Post #30

Mercenary

Member No.: 954

As I say, lets all stop with the hypotheticals and concentrate on one thing.

House Mier are a threat that needs to be neutralised, lets focus our attention on them rather than each others ethical leanings.

We all have a role to play and I ask that we all remain civil, plenty of time to talk morality in the bar once the threat is put down.

Kindest of regards,

Baron Majius

--------------------
John - Real life fat guy.
Egor - Spirit Ninja Monk of Doooom (hampered only be me being a fat sod who can't fight for toffee).
André Kortane - Honestly not an AP, I just have lots of spirit items and an unholy sword.
Mojo-Rein Majius - Bimbling moron, nuff said.
Kat-I-Krri - Demon Assassin, they will never see it coming!

+Quote Post
denzil
post Oct 12 2012, 12:04 PM
Post #31

Levy

QUOTE(Mojo @ Oct 12 2012, 08:55 AM) *
As I say, lets all stop with the hypotheticals and concentrate on one thing.

House Mier are a threat that needs to be neutralised, lets focus our attention on them rather than each others ethical leanings.

We all have a role to play and I ask that we all remain civil, plenty of time to talk morality in the bar once the threat is put down.

Kindest of regards,

Baron Majius

If grog flows lyke a riva afta a guud skrap no maw owta me.

Denzal.

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Oct 12 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #32

Legend

Member No.: 472

Baron Majius is entirely correct. There are more important things to deal with. There is a renegade noble house which presents a genuine threat to the empire. It is your duty when accepting this hire to deal with this matter above and beyond all others. If when the job is done you wish to involve yourself in philosophical debates you may then choose to do so.

+Quote Post
denzil
post Oct 12 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #33

Levy

QUOTE(MattJ @ Oct 12 2012, 01:24 PM) *
Baron Majius is entirely correct. There are more important things to deal with. There is a renegade noble house which presents a genuine threat to the empire. It is your duty when accepting this hire to deal with this matter above and beyond all others. If when the job is done you wish to involve yourself in philosophical debates you may then choose to do so.

fare enuf no difrance to me last tyme i wurked (mike all stonehead) sat on the thrown, I am owlny iterestid abowt fyndin new wayz to av a guud punch up.

And betta wayz to strangal chiken's.

Denzal.

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Oct 12 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #34

Steve Louch

Member No.: 108

QUOTE(MattJ @ Oct 11 2012, 11:51 AM) *
Valentine,

Whilst I am in principle against the summoning of any creature to Primus as it damages the realm, it is not against the law. Belchrave will be free to summon and bind creatures of undeath to his will without reprisal from you! If however, his creatures commit any crime due to his careless controlling of them then I am certain that such an infraction will be dealt with most harshly.

Magistrate of Halgar

I think you will find that your knowledge of the summoning of undead and what damages the Realm of Glass and Primus is incomplete. I see you are aiding this good cause and here is not the place but perhaps you would like to discuss the facts over a bottle of Dead Red?

Lord Ashgaroth of the Isle
Governor and Baron of Bildteve
Fellow of the Order of Glass
High Priest of Iron and Empire

+Quote Post
Archevol
post Oct 12 2012, 01:16 PM
Post #35

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,279

From experience, I expect Valentine to indeed keep hiss eye on ze fulfillment of ze quest. As such, Confessor, I believe zat your words fall deaf on ze ears of a silent and empty hall.

Moreover, I would prefer Valentine to be willing to schtep in front of me should danger arise, rather zan honour bound to do so. Ze sacrifice of a few mindless creatures of undeath is of little consequence to me if it allows him to focus the use of his skills to our advantage against ze minions of zis House Mier.

I haff prepared for tomorrow's dawn and vill be arriving early at ze place of meeting from my nearby lodgings, should any of you vish to join me in discussing ze strategy of our attack.

--------------------
Currently playing:
Archevol - Baronial Hermit Priest - 1,200pts
Corvidius - Goodly Human Pure Priest - 500 pts
Hansel - Ivory Drave Cavalier - 100pts (turning front-line warriors into pin-ups once more)
Tally Badgloom - Neutral Goblin potion vendor - 2,200 pts (kittens wouldn't melt in his mouth)

+Quote Post
MattJ
post Oct 12 2012, 01:25 PM
Post #36

Legend

Member No.: 472

Lord Ashgaroth,

I will be more than happy to discuss the finer points of summonation and the resulting impact of the realm at your convenience.

+Quote Post
denzil
post Oct 12 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #37

Levy

QUOTE(Archevol @ Oct 12 2012, 02:16 PM) *
From experience, I expect Valentine to indeed keep hiss eye on ze fulfillment of ze quest. As such, Confessor, I believe zat your words fall deaf on ze ears of a silent and empty hall.

Moreover, I would prefer Valentine to be willing to schtep in front of me should danger arise, rather zan honour bound to do so. Ze sacrifice of a few mindless creatures of undeath is of little consequence to me if it allows him to focus the use of his skills to our advantage against ze minions of zis House Mier.

I haff prepared for tomorrow's dawn and vill be arriving early at ze place of meeting from my nearby lodgings, should any of you vish to join me in discussing ze strategy of our attack.

Yep nise won as iz sed by grumshh erly eegawl smashis the pig.

Taktiks ar if i croak can i be skinned my skin is ard as metal and i don't mind any shaman puttin a nastee gowst in me sow i can com bak an hav anova go.

Denzal.

+Quote Post
PanNarrans
post Oct 12 2012, 04:25 PM
Post #38

Nightsoil

Member No.: 855

QUOTE(denzil @ Oct 12 2012, 02:03 AM) *
I like your stile and bawls wen guvnor sak's me afta star day kan yu bee my nuw boss.

Certainly! You already possess the correct attitude of servility I demand from my minions. Be assured that those who abase themselves before my will shall receive their just deserts.

QUOTE(Hulud @ Oct 12 2012, 06:10 AM) *
As I say Belchrave, fair warning...

The mewled threats of insignificant brawlers do not concern me.

--------------------
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

+Quote Post
denzil
post Oct 12 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #39

Levy

QUOTE(PanNarrans @ Oct 12 2012, 05:25 PM) *
Certainly! You already possess the correct attitude of servility I demand from my minions. Be assured that those who abase themselves before my will shall receive their just deserts.
The mewled threats of insignificant brawlers do not concern me.

Nise one anyfin get's neer me and anee ov my guvnor's get's shiv'ed.

Denzal.

+Quote Post
denzil
post Oct 12 2012, 05:25 PM
Post #40

Levy

Denzyal lyk dis nuw krowd all reddie too kill eech over ova a batal aint even been won.

My tipe ov peepal.

Denzal.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 05:21 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins