IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Contract for Circle hermit priests - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Contract for Circle hermit priests
Christine
post Jan 23 2015, 05:12 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

Hi all

Not sure how much interest there is in this, but I've got a Player Contract thing passed to allow Circle priests to benefit from teaching scriptures made by other Circle priests - effectively they have "Circle" as a church written on the scripture cards, in an attempt to get round the general rubbishness of hermit priests when it comes to such things.

It also represents the first step in the creation of a Circle priestly professional guild, should there be any interest in this later.

If people are interested or want to contribute, it basically involves finding scribes, old spiritual writings from the Dachton and Voradal magiocracies, and other interested Circle members. Contract number is PC00X, although that may be just because one didn't get added to it, as it seems like an odd number.

Cost is 11 cps, but reduced by 1 for each person who signs a notional Circle "church start up form" (obviously we are not a god-worshipping church, that would be awkward), so if you have a Circle hermit priest character and fancy this, catch me when I am around at the caves at some point.

Christine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jan 23 2015, 05:36 PM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(Christine @ Jan 23 2015, 05:12 PM) *
If people are interested or want to contribute, it basically involves finding scribes, old spiritual writings from the Dachton and Voradal magiocracies, and other interested Circle members. Contract number is PC00X, although that may be just because one didn't get added to it, as it seems like an odd number.

Cost is 11 cps, but reduced by 1 for each person who signs a notional Circle "church start up form" (obviously we are not a god-worshipping church, that would be awkward), so if you have a Circle hermit priest character and fancy this, catch me when I am around at the caves at some point.

I must have forgotten to save the changes after I added the number. I blame Lee, who is supposed to check these things - worst GSM ever. It's contract number PCJ38.

In case it's not clear, the cost can't be reduced by more than 7 by people signing a form, as obviously the form only needs/takes 7 signatories smile.gif

J

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
Christine
post Jan 23 2015, 05:55 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 110

Indeed, I forgot that bit - 11 reduced to a minimum of 4, thus 7. I rather liked that smile.gif

C

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jan 23 2015, 05:59 PM
Post #4

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(Christine @ Jan 23 2015, 05:55 PM) *
Indeed, I forgot that bit - 11 reduced to a minimum of 4, thus 7. I rather liked that smile.gif

C

Yeah, I though it was quite elegant.
To be fair to you I only noticed when I reread it to check the number that I hadn't made it explicitly clear.

J

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:44 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins