IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 1022 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Request for Aid - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Request for Aid, Tomorrow's Brief
RichFromant
post May 1 2015, 06:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

To the church of Talthar,

I am hoping a number of you can be spared this coming Starsday to deal with an issue regarding missing mercenaries in and around the Alguz area. The matter came to light a couple of weeks ago when a couple of mercenaries were due to return to your shrine in the village of Helmford to have some barrow wight wounds cured on the Moonsday morning but they failed to turn up. The local priests scried and they were last seen entering a cave a few miles away from the shrine.

This on its own wouldn’t be too much cause for concern but we have had 3 other mercenaries go missing over the last few months. They all seem to not belong to any of the major guilds, without any real friend or family commitments and generally people who wouldn’t be noticed missing for a few weeks, it was only our contacts amongst the Beggars that reported it. They have now all become impervious to scrying as well.

The matter may not be anything to serious, but would rather keep an eye on these things early. If you are able to assist please meet me at the Helmsford Shrine around 10am this Starsday and I will provide additional information on the 5 missing mercenaries.

Paul De Vosa
Department of Mercenaries Affairs – Alguz Office

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:58 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins