Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Chaos myths reunion, 25th/26th June - old farts special! :P
Netheril
post Mar 10 2016, 10:55 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

So I am a long ways along towards sorting a reunion from the infamous Chaos Myths.

Must be well over 15 years ago now that we descended on Bell Cottage, and had one of the most amazing myths ever. smile.gif

So the plan is a 2 day on the 25th and 26th June. Hoz has kindly offered to run it as part of his new campaign setting.

Spoken with and very likely to come along for at least one if not both days:

Me, Chris G, Rob Jopling, Alasdair, David Martin, Ben Dolley, Matt Howells, Martin Bailey.

With other spaces being filled by other current and old timer cavies. Hopefully Jamie Muggleton coming along for a bit.

Going to be mostly 5-6k range, but 1 or 2 that will be considerably lower or higher.

So reasons for posting...well firstly I know there were a good few that monstered that myths that are still around. So be great
to see them along too, welcome to fill the playing gaps or come monster again! Cant promise any small furry creatures with long claws
*shudders* but am sure Hoz will have a lot of fun stuff planned. smile.gif

Secondly anyone that wants to come beat on us be most welcome. It should be a fun couple of days. And anyone that is interested in playing,
feel free to drop me a mail. Will be closed to start with but like a nice full party so may well be opened up nearer the time anyway.

And anyone that has any advice on how we might turn these into overlands, that would be our definite preference. Well aware not that easy
nowadays, but any sites that are known of that might be possible please let me know.

Cheers,

Sean
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 08:28 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins