IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Ritual Preparations for Restoring to Life - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Ritual Preparations for Restoring to Life
post Feb 25 2010, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I don't think it is neccessary to lay down rules for the ritual preperations prior to the previously detailed elements when calling a spirit back to life but I would encourage all of you to think about this and feel free to share your ideas here such that all may benefit. I feel we have the depth of experience in our faith to allow freedom in this choice for there are many aspects of our beleif that each may choose to focus on whilst conforming to the core tenets.

I will certainly be giving this some thought myself as with war upon us it saddens me to say our skills in this area will be called upon even more. Of course the priority will as always be to prevent the need for such but alas we cannot always succeed so we must prepair ourselves to ensure the spirits return in a safe and befitting manner with all due respect shown to Our Lady and the gift she offers.

Gysmo

(OOC For IC discustions related to the system clarification on casting of Restore to Life...)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Feb 27 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #2

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

Lords, Ladies and all brothers and sisters of the faith -

It is my personal feeling that we should keep our rites, as Gysmo has said, individual such that we may best channel the Lady's power in the manner that we are best accustomed to.

However I would like to propose that in a way akin to the Haven prayer, a similar prayer is scribed for the passing of a fellow, and their resurrection. I intend to work on something along these lines for myself but it would be nice if a collective one could be adopted. It would not necessarily need to be used as part of the ritual but it would be nice to be able to read it, or have it nearby.

In service and faith,

Penny Winterhaven

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Apr 5 2010, 11:38 AM
Post #3

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Hello chaps and/or chappesses

Any further thoughts regarding this from anyone higher up the chain of command? I've always been a bit rubbish at Kindly rituals to be honest.

Also, and I realise that this is a massive cheek, but does anyone have any interesting spiritual scrolls they're not likely to need? Or, and I realise that this is an even bigger cheek, any spare cash that I could use to make scrolls? Its an expensive business, this mercenary lark. Still, better than sitting around doing nothing.

And lastly any plans for any kind of get together any time soon? Just think of all the sick pigs and injured peasantry and so forth we could sort out if there were ten of us in the same place at the same time.

Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:39 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins