IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Room to rent in geeky household near the caves!
Will
post Oct 29 2019, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Copied from my Facebook smile.gif

So, I *still* have a room to rent, and I'd really like someone I know to move in rather than having to go to like... a proper agency or something.

The details, in case you missed them!

£500pcm for single occupant or £650pcm for double occupant.

Room is a good sized double and includes unrestricted use/access to rest of house (except my office and the other bedrooms!)

Rent includes all bills and cleaning for communal areas. Also general stuff like loo role and washing powder.

We live 5 mins from junction 4 on the M25, and 20 mins from Chislehurst caves in Halstead, near the army base. Train is 20 minutes into central London (London Bridge easiest) from Knockholt station.

It is a semi detatched 3 bedroom house in a cul de sac that is part of a small estate of 62 properties in a very rural location. Our house backs onto ancient woodland and a very large walking area.

House comes with two cats (one a 3 month old kitten at the moment) and two other house mates.

Large garden and lots of storage space.

Having some form of your own transport is pretty important as the train station is 5 mins by car, but no easy bus route. Doable, but not ideal without car/bike etc.

I am big geek, house is generally geeky, Harry is a PC gamer, Hannah suffers Harry's PC gaming.

Biggest bad habit is that I leave my stuff all over the place, especially socks.

Oh, our fast food delivery selection is annoyingly limited, but we do have an american diner and a really good indian at the bottom of the road, a Toby Carvery a bit further up and we're really close to Polhill garden centre, or a quick drive into Sevenoaks.

Looking for someone ideally who wants to lay down roots and settle in/make here their home for a good period of time, but open to other arrangements.

Get in touch if interested, or share with anyone you think might be!

--------------------
Will Power - rednax1984@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Dec 24 2019, 05:45 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Bump!

--------------------
Will Power - rednax1984@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2020 - 06:59 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins