IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Entering the Shattered World - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Entering the Shattered World, Brief for 10th September/October 2-Day
draco
post Oct 9 2017, 10:37 PM
Post #21

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 598

My vote is to just burn them all

But I will come along to see what happens, I may even bring you a present Liara

See you soon

Darren

--------------------
James Isteed

Isteed.Labyrinthe@outlook.com

(the big one)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post Oct 9 2017, 11:13 PM
Post #22

Legend

Member No.: 68

You are quite correct ma'am - hadn't occurred to me, presumably makes it difficult to use the right to deal with Rachane either.
Darren - at least one of them is a burning sun - so your plan might have a few stumbling blocks

Morgan

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Oct 11 2017, 07:10 PM
Post #23

Hero

Member No.: 57

Morgan, Liara and all,

I'm planning on joinin' the two of you and others this Starsday to try to help in any little way I can with the mess in Port Miere.

I've only been to the city once before what with all them anomalies and such, so I've bin reading up on some o the reports and what not. Seems like a right kerfuffle.

Anyways I have a few tricks and contacts what might be able to glean abit of information prior to travelin' there. Anything you think it wise to think on or ask about especially?

Lookin' forward to an Adventure as always!

Wick

QUOTE(giles @ Oct 10 2017, 12:13 AM) *
You are quite correct ma'am - hadn't occurred to me, presumably makes it difficult to use the right to deal with Rachane either.
Darren - at least one of them is a burning sun - so your plan might have a few stumbling blocks

Morgan

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
giles
post Oct 11 2017, 10:37 PM
Post #24

Legend

Member No.: 68

Always a pleasure Governor, and my very best to Mrs Winterbottom.
I'd be interested to know what might happen is we were to get any of the gods to go back thorugh one of these doors to Tivoria?
Though I'd advocate deferring to Liara in these matters

Morgan

+Quote Post
Christine
post Oct 12 2017, 09:30 AM
Post #25

Legend

Member No.: 110

I'm not certain we can find out about what might happen in the future on Tivoria, but if so Morgan's question's a good thing to know.

Otherwise the usual what would be good to bring, have we made any huge mistakes in our planning, that sort of thing. Whilse we still have a day or so to put things together.

Liara

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Oct 12 2017, 10:38 PM
Post #26

Hero

I'll see what I can dig up.

Wick

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Oct 13 2017, 12:59 PM
Post #27

Legend

Member No.: 52

So I ‘az been ‘avin a fink and this iz where my foughtz ‘ave been

Plan A: Get the “7” back to the Shattered World
- How do we return them to their spirit status rather than the divinities they have become
- What happens if some are missing (dead or otherwise) to the people that depend on them and/or their cities
- What is to prevent them speaking the “word” that shattered their world once more
- What is our approach should this be possible but the new divine entities refuse or resist
- Who or what facilitated the speaking of the word by the spirits

Plan B: Dispose of the “7”
- What do we require to kill/trap/banish/imprison each one so as to remove their influence from Port Miere
- What happens to their power when they die
- How are we going to deal with Rachane specifically
- I say we destroy Kurshid first if we move to plan B

Other Issues:

Transport
- How do we move around the world between the city/commune states as we wish
- Are we required to return to Primus and find other doors to these places

Zaton

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Oct 13 2017, 06:40 PM
Post #28

Hero

Master Zaton,

I'm afraid I don't know too much about that lot.

To everyone what is planning on havin' an Adventure and travellin' I have managed to scrape together the following - truth be told I've always followed me feet - and well, found them to be quite a good judge o'things.

So in the interest of a fine fellowship -

Useful stuff to stock up on if you've still got time -
- Warm clothing (at least two vests, the deathly ain't far off now!)
- A linguistics glossary (not too sure what that means - I ain't too bad at runes though).
- The capacity to be able to inflict Spiritual and Arcane harm

Useful scrolls to take if you have any handy:
- Restore Life (thats just an inklin' I got - not tryin' to be downbeat or nothin')
- Dark spiritual scrolls what can cause wounds to appear and what not. Again an inklin' and not summit I'm too comfortable with meself - but each to 'is own I guess.
- Wizarding scrolls to destroy enchantments of the 2nd rank.
- Wizardin' scrolls what help you swim (them what is banned - by order o' the Women's Council from the Little Lake Dash)

Now I've also tried to divine by spiritual means - and found (or not) the followin' -

I can't get no clear answer regarding sending the Gods through the doors. I reckon it might be better try try again when on Tivoria - what with it bein' all fractured an' that. Also I'll wager at least one of the things/people/creatures I was thinkin' on is warded from pryin' eyes as it were.

As far as I can tell, there ain't nothin' too wrong with the current planning, or anything majorly overlooked.

There ain't any nearby allies that the group as a whole are unaware of - though it would be right handy to meet the rest of the people in Tivoria to entreat with them. Though truth be told, findin' 'em now that everything is jumbled there will be tricky - an' maybe something for another time?

Not too sure 'ow helpful that is but there you go.

Anyhoo, I'm off to pack me rucksack, so will see you fine folk on the morrow.

Cheerio!

Wick

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:02 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins