IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
G'nell winterhaven - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> G'nell winterhaven
Elferrick
post Mar 16 2015, 11:39 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,270

Gorim roars with laughter, slamming down his tankard and exhaling a cloud of Old Toady from his pipe and mouth..... "Surrounded by priests indeed I thought you'd be ok with that after our last outing? "

"You didn’t miss too much. Yes there were big hulking creatures like we faced in the Jade Lands. The melee was fierce and I apologise for not seeing you fall. " He casts his eyes down in shame. "Once they were dead we found a man hidden that then began to make potions at an alarming rate. We took him, the noble and the peons back with your body back here to town to get you sorted. The others were released to the Council of Mixers..... When you awoke this morning I made sure your pay was available. "

"Since then the beer has flown and apologies made to the Winterhaven family as mason forgot to remove his sleep miracle. .... Now we drink!"

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FlorenceWarren
post Mar 17 2015, 12:09 AM
Post #22

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,112

"Well I'm glad you find it so amusing! Anyway I've had ample chance to get to know you, to me those priests were just strangers. Religious, fanatical strangers. I'm sure they all thought that I'd brought my grisly fate upon myself by being so faithless. Hmmph. Still you don't need to apologise, you brought me back and I was paid, so that's all that matters really." She replies, rapidly finishing off her wine and wiping her mouth on the sleeve of her tunic.

"Sounds like you've got everything sorted, for now at least. That's more than reason enough to celebrate!"

Catching the eye of a nearby bar-wench she orders a tankard of sweet cider.

"Sleep miracle? Ha! That must have made for an embarrassing apology, I hope Loric wasn't berated too heavily." She snorts, the cheeky grin reappearing on her face.

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...

+Quote Post
post Mar 17 2015, 12:28 AM
Post #23

Group:
Member No.: 0

Laughing, Loric placed his glass on the table.

'I have to admit, I hope I'm not going to get severely reprimanded for these actions, but still, there was at least a moment's smile that I could allow myself, the Baron looked quite happy in his slumber. I'm sure it'll all be handled and taken care of, let's enjoy this feast before we head off again into the fray.'

Looking to his sword, it had gained a few kinks and notches in the recent battle. He had cleaned his armour and shield as best as he could, but still he noticed the occasional speckle or spot of blood. Thoughts of the infected running through the streets of Sellaville came to mind, he did his best to put the thought behind him.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:41 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins