Cave Developement Fund 2017
Cave Developement Fund 2017
Mar 30 2017, 05:23 AM
Joined: 29-November 07
From: Tonbridge, Kent
Member No.: 188
The Club supporter fund is a funny one, some people like it, some people hate it. That said, I think everyone can remember the impact the first work week had where we finished of a good number of bits and pieces around the areas, do you remember the rubbish pit in area B? The Gates where a great addition to area A?
It is that time of year where we are looking to raise some funds to improve the IC area infrastructure via the The Cave Development Fund. This year there a number of repairs we are looking to get completed.
The repairs we are looking to complete are:
Replace the missing door in to area A, by the 2 benches.
The altar in area B beyond the 2 bridges.
A new entrance way in the middle entrance to C
The dividing wall between the 2 altars in area D
Repair and update weapons in the armoury
The big build for the year however is a 2 story building in the large space by the entrance to area C. Such a project will involve a large cost as well as a fair amount of time and effort but will offer another unique option for dungeons. Further details of the project will be announced at the Summer Ball and BBQ after the kit fair on the 13th May
Due to the cost involved in these projects we have decided to change the way the funding works this year and are introducing a staggered reward scheme, similar to the crowd funding methods used on kickstarter and similar.
The personal rewards are as follows:
Bronze Company ~ £20
• You will be able to start one non-standard base class/race change in the year without the normal requirement of on/after a days monstering. Other requirements (monster point cost and relevant app etc) still apply as normal.
• Hermit lists/Stairway lists will have the admin fee of £1 waived for Club Supporters.
• You will be able to vote in naming the new building
Silver Company ~ £40
• Rewards as above plus you may be able to make 1 item in the year DNBUOD
• Once during the year on a normal cave double length you may sign on twice as many monster points as usually can.
• Once during the year you may start a character at straight 8th without the need for ref points.
Gold Company ~ £60
• Rewards as above plus you may gain 250 points signed on to one of your characters.
Please remember the Cave Development Fund initiative is completely voluntary, and it is also permissible to “donate” more than then the above amounts, there are however no additional rewards.
Further benefits or exclusive offers may be made available at a later point, as always if you think of something, contact the booking line, i might not have thought of it.
To reiterate The Cave Development Fund is entirely voluntary, and it is the intention that club members are not pressured, cajoled or otherwise persuaded into donating. Donations can be paid at the desk by Cash or Card, or alternatively by BACS to the extended length account with reference: Membership2017. (for details e-mail bookings or fromum). I am also always keen to hear people’s ideas for things to build and do in the caves, so always feel free to drop me an e-mail or catch me for a cup of tea at the caves.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 24th April 2017 - 05:03 PM|