IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Adult players, caves, and Alcohol - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adult players, caves, and Alcohol, Please read
duncanmatthias
post Jan 31 2014, 01:37 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Having reviewed Labyrinthe UK Ltd insurance and additional paper work, I would like to bring to everyone’s attention that it is not permissible to consume Alcohol while participating in any Labyrinthe events within our caves site, with the exception of non-combat forum style events. This rule will be adhered to. Anyone found consuming alcohol within the caves will be asked to leave for the day, with no option for a refund for that days play. Additionally any character rewards such as points or items will be forfeited on that day. Monsters who are asked to leave will not receive any of the usual monster benefits, and additionally may jeopardise the players enjoyment of the day.

Additionally I would like to bring to people’s attention, the café and its facilities are a licenced premises for the sale of alcohol, it is therefore against the law to drink alcohol within these facilities if it has not been purchased on the premises.

Partaking in alcohol as detailed above may contravene our insurance or the goodwill of our Landlord, and have long lasting implications to the club and business, and will therefore not be tolerated.

Regards

Duncan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Apr 12 2015, 08:10 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

Bump on this post.

A reminder about alcohol, I'm disappointed to say I have cleaned up alcohol containers at least once over the last two weekends.

Regards

Kat

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins