IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Contact Standards - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Contact Standards
KatSables
post Oct 16 2014, 02:57 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

All,

A couple of standards need to be reminded.
Duncan and I have full time jobs, Labyrinthe is not our first priority 9-5

Email Standards
Bookings emails may take up to 48 hours to reply.
The bookings@labyrinthe.co.uk will be used solely for bookings, if you are querying an item please email kat@labyrinthe.co.uk where we will aim to get back to you within 48 hours
Points applications are all sent to pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk & system queries will all be dealt with on lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

Contacting me on Facebook or any other social networking site won’t get your request done any quicker. 9/10 I am happy to deal with quick and easy enquiries over Facebook but people are too regularly trying to skip the queue.

Telephone Standards
A lot of you have my personal telephone number, this is not a labyrinthe contact number, I am happy to take calls in the evening however not willing to take calls about Duncan’s building business nor about emails you are awaiting a reply to. Please do not ring my number to talk to Duncan, it offends me and I will eventually stop taking your calls.
Duncan has a mobile telephone of which most of you also have his telephone number – this is however a Labyrinthe number but WILL NOT be answered during the hours of 9-5

The bookings line Land Line – The office is not manned 9-5 as Duncan and I have full time jobs, should you wish to speak to us please call this number after 6pm but not after 9pm.

All contact telephone numbers can be found on the ‘contact us’ tab of the website

I am happy to discuss any queries anyone has with this information.

Regards
Kat

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:44 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins