IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Our recent mission. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Our recent mission.
TimTreadwell
post Oct 25 2021, 09:56 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 155

Hello everyone.

On our recent mission those present will remember the young man we sought information from that was found dead.

I have taken his body to Penny and hopefully, once restored, he will recover, though it will take time and a lot of understanding and care.

He died from a miracle/power called "The never-ending night of despair", where the mind has horrific nightmares, conjured and fuelled from the fears of the afflicted and made ten times worse, so much so that the mind of the sufferer dies in their sleep and the body never wakes up. Truly horrible!

Solaris, can we please release the Baronial official from Talthar's heaven? I will deal with the explanation to the authorities.

I'm not very good at divining about the two Fey groups that we are aware of.

One were winter/frost/ice based and had released their matriarch/Queen from imprisonment. They seek to cause hardship and deprivation by blighting fields and crops with cold. I believe that they have some powers in common with Winter Elves. Throwing ice and the like. We did encounter some Demons that inflicted harm with weapons of extreme cold that were not at all easy to heal.

The other (Weeping Tree?) sought to cause misery and death for people. They have powers similar to the Altenhurst Ratfolk in that when they change their shape they are extremely hard to tell from the real thing - this can include their moral outlook. I'll try to investigate ways to tell them apart.

Yorso.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:12 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins