IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Tidings of Passage - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tidings of Passage
ethuil
post Jun 26 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

Beloved Siblings,

Truthfully I cannot quite hold quill well enough to scribe these letters, nor can I summon the words that could do justice to what I have to tell you. Yet I know that many of you will have felt the sundering that I did; of the link between ourselves and our Lady Latona. This afternoon, as she stood alongside friends, Latona Stoneheart died for the very last time. A ritual backlash hurt her so greatly that not even the sacrifices of her companions could save her.

Earlier this day, she allowed me to aide her in performing the resurrection of other allies who had fallen; and I will never forget the clarity and conviction with which she spoke the words she did. There will ever be tales of her grace, her gentle care, and her mercy. Yet what I remember the most is the strength that she showed me this day, in how certain she was as she spoke the words: my Lady's light will always find me. She is there now, bathed in our Lady's embrace, and I know that she feels no pain and only regrets that she is no longer with us all - to love and to care for us.

I do not think I can say any more, for Latona became as family to me when I had lost all those of my kin - and there are no words for what a child feels when their mother is gone. I will leave it to others to say what they can for her.

Her body rests in the temple in Sellaville. I think she would like it if we gathered and gave her mortal form into the Lady's arms as one.

May the memory of her love and light shine through you all.

Peronel Winterhaven
Priestess of Mercy

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Jun 29 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Peace be with you all at this time.

Before leaving the temple that sad day the lady asked the few of us here in the Sellaville temple if we would copy certain prayers for the church libraries.

We have just now finished this most solomn of tasks and, as she requested, have made them available for all that wish to use them, either as they are or as inspiration for further praise to our Lady of Mercy.

May our Lady continue to guide and fill our hearts with Compassion and Mercy.

Rufus
Acolyte

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 11:19 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins