IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A report from a Young Mercenary - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A report from a Young Mercenary, South of Sellaville
Will
post Apr 7 2015, 11:35 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

I am Furmad and this is my journal entry on my latest mission.

My friends and I had seen the posters up saying “Help! My granddaddy is gone!” so we went to the tavern and found a dwarf named Thungor Chiselchin. He told us that he often went down to his family tomb to celebrate his family’s lives but mainly their deaths. He also told us that recently there were 2 knights waiting inside that attacked him so he ran away, having no idea how they got in there.

Of course, we decided that we should investigate!

When we got to the tomb we found a dwarfish warding that had to be translated before we could get inside. Once we were in we had to fight 2 suits of armour but they had no knights inside! We defeated them and so went down a very long tunnel only to find more suits of armour! I very bravely fought a suit alone but sadly I died in the process.

Luckily I was resurrected by the priest from Lazar; I am told that whilst I was dead the rest of the party closed the portal that let the armour in to the tomb. We then let a very nice but scared person go back out of the tomb (poor man, he looked so scared. I wonder how he got in though). We then went down the tunnel that the man was hiding in and there was yet again more armour.

At this point I had to go and run an errand so the rest of my report is second hand from the stories I have been told by my party.

There was another portal, this time one formed of lightning. Sadly this killed a red wizard from our party called Thermoryl. He was also resurrected by the priest from Lazar.

Then the party found a pit with ritual anchors, which they swapped with a group of Demons who were waiting in exchange for magical items.

Sadly by giving them the anchors they let the portals that were used by and created by the demons to stay open and now many demons may well escape via the open portals.

Someone might want to look into that actually... on second thoughts...

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:14 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins