IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
just want to say thanks - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> just want to say thanks, to all who were playing / monstering / reffing in yp's today
post Aug 14 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I had a really good time today and just thought that I should thank you all for making it as brilliant as it was
hope to see you all soon
from Bradley
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Aug 14 2011, 08:18 PM
Post #2

Group:

QUOTE(Aeon @ Aug 14 2011, 07:12 PM) *
I had a really good time today and just thought that I should thank you all for making it as brilliant as it was
hope to see you all soon
from Bradley

Thanks for being awesome biggrin.gif Bradley do you have any advice for someone making a priest? smile.gif ^^

+Quote Post
post Aug 14 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #3

Group:

make sure you have an ability/miracle that can get you out of a tight situation.

+Quote Post
post Aug 15 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #4

Group:

QUOTE(Isildra @ Aug 14 2011, 09:18 PM) *
Thanks for being awesome biggrin.gif Bradley do you have any advice for someone making a priest? smile.gif ^^

Don't send in ghouls to attack your party.

+Quote Post
post Aug 15 2011, 01:41 PM
Post #5

Group:

If you do start a priest I'd recommend your first one being a follower of an existing church and using a tried and tested miracle list. Information on churches can be found in the divine guidance document (downloadable from the main website), on the Labyrinthe wiki (www.labywiki.co.uk) and in the almanac if the church also has guild benefits.

Actually, starting a character who's a member of one of the more active churches that also have guild benefits wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm quickly flicking through the latest almanac and these are:
  • Church of Border
  • Church of Dead Heroes
  • Church of the Lady of the Stars (also has Political and Social guilds that are part of the faith)
  • Church of Saint Michael
  • Church of Shaehan
  • Church of Talthar
  • Church of the Servants of Evil
  • Church of Unity
  • Church of the Creator
  • Church of Mortai
  • Church of Iron and Empire

All of these should be on the wiki by now, so if you don't have an almanac and want some further information have a peek at the wiki.

If you do start a priest who is a church member then please try to choose a church because you like the tenets of their faith rather than because you like their miracle list - you can supplement a mediocre miracle list with new miracles purchased post 8th, you can't supplement bad roleplay through not following your church's ethos.

+Quote Post
post Aug 15 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #6

Group:

QUOTE(Craigus17 @ Aug 15 2011, 02:41 PM) *
If you do start a priest I'd recommend your first one being a follower of an existing church and using a tried and tested miracle list. Information on churches can be found in the divine guidance document (downloadable from the main website), on the Labyrinthe wiki (www.labywiki.co.uk) and in the almanac if the church also has guild benefits.

Actually, starting a character who's a member of one of the more active churches that also have guild benefits wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm quickly flicking through the latest almanac and these are:
  • Church of Border
  • Church of Dead Heroes
  • Church of the Lady of the Stars (also has Political and Social guilds that are part of the faith)
  • Church of Saint Michael
  • Church of Shaehan
  • Church of Talthar
  • Church of the Servants of Evil
  • Church of Unity
  • Church of the Creator
  • Church of Mortai
  • Church of Iron and Empire
All of these should be on the wiki by now, so if you don't have an almanac and want some further information have a peek at the wiki.

If you do start a priest who is a church member then please try to choose a church because you like the tenets of their faith rather than because you like their miracle list - you can supplement a mediocre miracle list with new miracles purchased post 8th, you can't supplement bad roleplay through not following your church's ethos.

Awesome! thanks i'll take a look smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:39 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins