IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A Knightmare on Stab Street... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A Knightmare on Stab Street..., Halloween special event
Carlo
post Sep 10 2014, 07:27 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

Hello everyone,

So, the event has gained a lot of interest which I am very happy about. Writing is underway, crew and players are full with keen people which is great.

Just a few things...

Co - Ref - the scary 'Horror' Huw Griffiths is teaming up with me to ref the event. The crew is amazing and we have crew for makeup, lighting, sound and setting - as well as danger and a bit of crazy.

Dungeon Max - The event will be a max 1500 across the board. I don't want the event to devolve into a 'low' and 'high' divide. I dont want to send 'the little people' off to do sections with no real in character justification of why other than their points threshold.

Apologies if this effects anyone, or changes their character choice, but there is plenty of time to play up something different!

Players - could you all please email me with what you are playing. If you don't know, then fine - not a problem - but the more prepared I am the better. My email address is carlospag@hotmail.com

Character choice - don't play anti social, partykilling type characters. If people are playing something I deem anti social and actively impacting other peoples fun I will remove them from the event. Everyone knows I'm a bit soft and cuddly so this is unlikely to occur, but I just want to put it out there.

Monsters - likewise, if you could send me an email too, so I know who my team is.

time in is looking to be for 7pm. If you think you are likely to be late, please let me know. If people are ready sooner... we may well run a bonus section.

Briefs? You'll see... If anyone is reffing lower level events over the next 6 weeks please drop me a message.

That's all for now! Keep an eye out on the boards over the next couple of weeks, any questions of concerns then let me know.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
PBeeley
post Oct 6 2014, 10:45 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 655

Hi all
I have paid deposit and will be playing my wiz 1200.Solaris or at a stretch my 750 monk

Pete

--------------------
Sorrow,pain and resentment are natural qualities to be encountered in life. Therefore, work to cultivate the enlightenment of the immovable spirit
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:05 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins