IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Starsday 16th Aprius Hire in Sellaville (Saturday16 April OOC & IC) - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Starsday 16th Aprius Hire in Sellaville (Saturday16 April OOC & IC)
sonof
post Apr 14 2011, 12:28 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hello,

Your lovely leader has just been emailed the brief, so all is good. If you have any pre-dungeon adventurer lucky idea stuff let me know and I will sort it out.
Unlike normal there are no comms other than that sort (oooo).

Non-standards for you are:
Plague – As disease but it moves at times 5 rate, and ends at the “30 minute” stage (Which is reached after 6 minutes). So 1 minute = 5 min stage, 2 = 10 min, 6 = ends.
Mark of Doom – A non-handbook curse. It is obvious some great doom is hanging over the person undead it. The next time they kill an undead they suffer an avenging spirit, for those it matters to yes it is an undead source. A benediction can remove this, as can a bless from an 8th level goodly priest.
Decay – A mantic (black mana/evil spirit) effect. Stops all forms of regen being used by the target, and causes them to loose 10% of their maximum life per 60 seconds they are under it. Immunity to disease grants immunity to it, and a mantic cure disease removes it.
Rot – A spiritual effect. Causes the target to suffer 6/1 per 10 seconds as they rot away. Immunity to disease applies, and a cure disease stops the damage.

If there are more you'll have to wait till saturday to find out about them.

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Apr 14 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

My dears,

My offices in Sellaville have just passed me a letter from the local scribes office from one Colin Macmar. A number of quarry masters around Sellaville have been reporting people going missing. The local militia have been investigating, but have not found anything out of the ordinary and have passed it on deeming it more appropriate for the mercenary community.

The disappearances have been difficult to trace as most of the workers travel between the various quarries as needed. However a number of the missing came from stable homes and families.. and it is these that have raised the alarm.

I shall be replying to Scribe Macmar shortly and will try making some enquiries myself before hand. He has already offered to arrange a hiring hall for the day which I shall be accepting. However if any of you should be available this Starsday I would appreciate the company.

Latona

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th April 2024 - 06:11 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins