IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Some vampiric thoughts - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some vampiric thoughts, 7 & 8 MR Vampire with a MC to follow
Rethrisse
post Jul 3 2013, 10:26 PM
Post #21

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,522

QUOTE(Edd @ Jul 3 2013, 10:13 PM) *
Chi Warrior in Evolution is a MC that gives you some DAC, Forearm Parry, and a monk buy as. - very good for a pure priest.

Chi Perfect is complete immunity to supernatural - very bad for a pure priest wink.gif (and also can't be bought by them tongue.gif)

Chi Warrior lets you be a bit tougher and if you really want can go all awesome with a pure spirit sword. Means you could roleplay all the Vampire speed and strength with the stuff you buy as warrior. Then you can do the whole bat/rat/wolf thing from your race. Standard system + roleplay works wonders smile.gif

Oop, my mistake (been reading lots of monk things lately).
Holy hell that's awesome. But how does one normally go about acquiring purely spiritual weapons? tongue.gif

--------------------
Just call me TC. I make too many characters:

Archimonde - Ebony Drave Wizard (30 points)
Caligula - Evil Pure Priest of the Church of Dead Heroes (Necromancy/Warding) (715 points)
Horus - Warrior. Smash. (8th)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Archevol
post Jul 3 2013, 10:58 PM
Post #22

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Rethrisse @ Jul 3 2013, 11:26 PM) *
Oop, my mistake (been reading lots of monk things lately).
Holy hell that's awesome. But how does one normally go about acquiring purely spiritual weapons? tongue.gif

You can buy it directly from the tables, if memory serves. 150 points, table 4. Lasts for one hour. Check the Priest Handbook 'Words from Above'. I think it's in there.

--------------------
Currently playing:
Archevol - Baronial Hermit Priest - 1,200pts
Corvidius - Goodly Human Pure Priest - 500 pts
Hansel - Ivory Drave Cavalier - 100pts (turning front-line warriors into pin-ups once more)
Tally Badgloom - Neutral Goblin potion vendor - 2,200 pts (kittens wouldn't melt in his mouth)

+Quote Post
Alasdair
post Jul 3 2013, 11:09 PM
Post #23

Mercenary

Member No.: 208

If you send me an email address I will forward on the status I had passed (1/table, must be bought immediately on hitting that threshold... Cf noble, yeoman, or baronial ritter orders of 'knights')

This took a basic baronial pure priest and, on the basis of having accidentally been bitten by a vampire in training...
Rank 1 - class change to warr priest (sharp weapons only)
Ranks 2-7 -very vampiric things. : strength, bat wings (fly at will for table/loc chest), wolf leaps, rat skitters (light steps), control animals (normal and giant to 1/2 lvl iirc, for life), drink blood for healing... And lots of stereotype implications (crossing water/entering houses/etc)
Rank 8 obligated purchasing a vampire MR (standard or non)

Etc.

It was pretty cool. But the character didn't live long, in the end.

I also had aimed at major sphere dominion, minor necromancy...

All pretty solid as a basis for what you want, with tweaks.

And as for l7&8 vampire... I had a pretty cool version passed with pure spirit hits, a "blood res" (cf Ritter drachyl), and some other stuff. Not sure I still have this though.

Hmm. May have to dust off the fake blood and try again!! (Quite fancy a vampire way finder...)

Al

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 4 2013, 01:36 PM
Post #24

Hero

Member No.: 653

So a pure priest isn't allowed to spill blood, multi-races vampire and starts drinking blood... ?

[Obviously this query doesn't apply to Alasdair's sharp weapon-user]

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.

+Quote Post
Strife
post Jul 6 2013, 09:31 PM
Post #25

Heldsman

Member No.: 1,568

I wouldn't over think it too much wink.gif

--------------------
Will Hudson

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:17 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins