IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Attack on House Majius - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attack on House Majius, A Report
FlorenceWarren
post Oct 1 2017, 11:02 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,112

To whom it may concern, I would enclose this report written on and concerning the events of Sunsday 1st Octuar IM1017.

The hire began like any other, a small group of mercenaries (six in total) gathered in a small, run-down looking tavern. The party was an odd mix composed of three orcs; Jet, Olaff and Rug and three "others" a strange, rabbit-ratfolk type thing named Ikabod, an Elysian Hospitaller (of all things!) named Tobias and of course, myself.

The hire from the offset was seemingly unclear, I was already running behind schedule and arrived somewhat late, so missed most of it. The general summary was given that we were to acquire a trader's pass in order to enter the grounds of one of the smaller Majius Estates, just outside of Deci. I was under the impression that it was to recover paperwork or fix some kind of misunderstanding that had led to Olaff finding himself in some kind of trouble or something. Again, all very vague.

Acquiring the pass was an easy feat for one such as my standing and for a while I thought that perhaps we might have an easy time of it, however after spending over an hour trying to diplomatically talk our way into an armoury (Again, for what reason I still have no idea) we were at that point essentially politely asked to leave. This is were things went wrong.

I at this point, being completely confused on most things tried to convince the group to return to the tavern to figure out an alternative plan, having ascertained that there was literally no way we could enter the premises without committing crimes or causing bloodshed. It was as we (All aside from the orc Olaff) were stood discussing this, that things became violent. Olaff insensibly attempted to talk his way back in, the guards in retaliation physically pushed him away from the gate, Olaff then turned round and with rage in his eyes, butchered them both.

Obviously at this point, I felt it was no longer reasonable to stay on this hire, so, having encouraged the others to join me, left.

Having spoken to in great depth to Ikabod & briefly to Tobias (who I believe is submitting his own report) the now-smaller group, proceeded to kill over twelve guards. They then used foul black magics to disintegrate a lock and break into the Armoury, they then attempted to further intrude by way of a locked door, but on finding it would need a key, they returned to the Captain of the guard and attacked him, beating him to death in a viciously successful attempt to steal his keys.

The group then returned to the armoury, at which point Ikabod also departed from the hire.

Having spoken to the Lord who runs the estate, the group then sabotaged several wardings and in doing so set off a ritual which captured them, mystically transporting them into the Estate's holding cells. From what I gather there were no further crimes committed this day, save only for those against Shades and Portal Guardians.

In Summary, the following crimes against House Majius have been committed:

- Trespass.
- Murder of approximately fourteen Imperial/Majius guards & staff.
- Murder of the Majius Guard Captain.
- Destruction of Majius property (In the form of the locked door plus wardings.)
- Theft (Keys, plus several objects which were "obtained" through the course of the day).

I hold myself accountable for failing to prevent the murder of those first two guards and for failing to prevent trespass on re-entry of the premises, following the initial ejection. As such I will be turning myself in to the Deci Magistrates at the next available opportunity.

-- Josephine Flashblade

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Oct 1 2017, 11:21 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 87

So this is how it is then, I will speak to my Magistrate to have this looked into.

Earl Majius
King Of Deci

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post Oct 2 2017, 06:01 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,986

OOC: it's so annoying as I want to Say something but I have no characters who know about this and unfortunately can't stick up for Florence. I know what happened that day as I monstered.

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Kirito - oriental monk - fortune
Channor (Nature) - high druid ratfolk
Astro - Red/blue faerie - wizard
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
Nibs
post Oct 2 2017, 06:11 AM
Post #4

Heldsman

Member No.: 388

Lord Majius, Lady Josephine,

I would be most interested to find out how on Primus a hiring license was issued for this! Either someone lied on their application and then misused the resulting license, or someone issued the license for a wholly unacceptable purpose, or the mercenaries ignored the hire and went on their own rampage for their own reasons. Having met Lady Josephine and Tobias the day before, I do not believe either of them would do the latter. Either way someone needs to be brought to justice. I do not for one moment believe a hiring license was legitimately issued for mercenaries to enter a noble family's estate under false pretences in order to "obtain" (steal) papers to clear one of those mercenaries' own name!

Mercenaries, hirer, and license issuer all have pointed questions to answer.

Agent Tarkin
Imperial Seers

--------------------
Nibs
Plays:
[REDACTED] Tarkin (Black Seer)
Tubbs (Fated Friar)
Shugoki (250pts Amlesian ogre magi warrior of the jewel)

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Oct 2 2017, 08:35 AM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 98

Should I be worried?

either way, I think I will shore up my security for my own estate...

William Majius

+Quote Post
Martinj
post Oct 2 2017, 01:54 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 734

Lady Josephine,

Thank you for raising this, it sounds like precisely the situation that hiring licenses should help us to avoid. I would strongly encourage all Mercenaries to be ready and present as early as possible for all hires to ensure they have the proper opportunity to interrogate their hirers and see hiring licenses. I recognise this is not always possible, and see that you sought to take the right actions once the nature of the hire became clearer.

I would very much appreciate it if you can provide me with details about your hirer, particularly their name.

Kind regards,

Lord Marcus Blunt
Senator for Mercenary Affairs
Baron of Pine Lake
Fellow of the Order of Glass
Head of the Volksraad
Master of the Blunt Club - By Imperial Appointment
Guildhead of the Ministry
Partner in the Rising Star Trading Company

OOC: would someone mind letting me know who the referee for the dungeon was?

+Quote Post
silvereye
post Oct 2 2017, 02:37 PM
Post #7

Militiaman

Member No.: 99

Hello Mr blunt.
I believe his name was was croow. A deci gangster .
Who had some problems with the family. And sent in the group to cause trobleee.
He was later found by group and killed by group. For the trouble he had started.
If I can hello in any any way then let me know.
Ikobod

+Quote Post
will1890
post Oct 2 2017, 03:53 PM
Post #8

Levy

Member No.: 4,040

Hello my name is Tobias I am the hospitllar that Josephine Flashblade talked about. At the start of the day I was there to heal the group for the threat of drow. I was asked to look after the orcs by brawn witch was the leader who said to the other gathering horde orcs, and to do anything to be able to find out the problems that they are having with the private war that could in danger deci so I believe . At the start Josephine, ikobod and I tried to talk to find out about the problem. We were asked to leave and so we did expect for Olaf one of the orcs. then he was asked to leave three times by the guards however, didn’t and was pushed of the premises. however this did not hurt him or stop him and as a priest I made sure that he was okay and to leave. Then he started to go mental and so did the other orcs. They all jumped in and attacked the guards. I could not stop them and tryed to make sure that everything thing was okay checking the gaurds. I went in to make sure that all of the gaurds were okay many I was able to stop dyeing however, a few died witch I was not happy with or could stop. I was walking up healing every single gaurd that I could until I saw that they had used black mana to break some of the doors. I went of to haven to think more about the problem and talked to the noble that was in charge of the trading market/noble house. Luckily I was able to allow him to forgive the orcs as I had made sure that almost All of the guards were fine. In turn, he set them in a little task to fully forgive them by sending them up his tower making sure that noone was harmed other than his creations alone. After they finished he asked for help to deal with the drow problem and sent them to the deci gangster that had stitched them up and said that he will lie about the fact that the war is going on and lie why the guards were there and was doing a deal with them. This may need to be looked into more though. They Went of to crow once again a fight broke out and I tired to stop them however, couldn’t and they killed crow. At the end of the day I looked into it more and believe that Josephine flash blade and Ikobod did not doing any of the killing and left when the fighting happened however, on good faith Ikobod came back and tired to help them finish the challenge that the noble had set. The orcs also became reluctant to jump into the fight and asked for my opinion to get around things.

At the end of the day it shows that to never fight and to follow the way of the hospitallar
Thank you, Tobias

+Quote Post
graham1980
post Oct 2 2017, 06:20 PM
Post #9

Militiaman

Member No.: 810

Greetings,

I lord davian can indeed ateste to thie actions and the situations of the events that took part on my holdings this sunsday, After apprehending of the individuals in question and using my on hand scyers i was able to ascertain that the orcs involved were under much duress. It would indeed seem that this gentleman "crow" was holding them for ransom at considerable cost in loss of life. The were merely trying to investigate my estate at his reqeust hower and when all peaceable attemps failed, rather that let many of thier allies die they felt they had only one option left to them. While i do not condone thier actions, i can fully as a knight of the land understand what must be done to save a fellow in arms. As tobias stated in his report, thanks to his intervention very few lives were lost on that day and as i am not an unreasonle man i have given those in question thier chance at redemption and there fore i will be dropping all charges. The true Master mind of all of these particular events was indeed this gentleman called "crow", who i believe has been dealt justice.

Lord Davian Majius of the Thorns Estate.

OOC: i was the ref.

+Quote Post
iainwimble
post Oct 3 2017, 11:36 AM
Post #10

Hero

Member No.: 87

Lord Davian

Hhhhmmm first off you cannot pardon people only a Magistrate or the Lord Of Your House can.

I would ask that the people who attacked my Household Guard and killed my men should pay a donation to there family’s for there loss.

I’ll will think on this more.

Earl Majius
Deci Of Deci
Head Of House Majius

+Quote Post
graham1980
post Oct 3 2017, 12:14 PM
Post #11

Militiaman

Member No.: 810

QUOTE(iainwimble @ Oct 3 2017, 12:36 PM) *
Lord Davian

Hhhhmmm first off you cannot pardon people only a Magistrate or the Lord Of Your House can.

I would ask that the people who attacked my Household Guard and killed my men should pay a donation to there family’s for there loss.

I’ll will think on this more.

Earl Majius
Deci Of Deci
Head Of House Majius

My dearest Cousin, I am not pardoning them, I am merely not persuing charges under this circumstance. I believe the People involved were very much press ganged for thier involvement. But i will see to it the families are compensated as a matter of course.

Davian Majius.

+Quote Post
Will
post Oct 3 2017, 01:57 PM
Post #12

Legend

Member No.: 158

I would like to draw attention to the care and dilligence shown to preventing the senseless loss of life by Tobias.

Thank you Tobias, if you have any further need of guidance you know where to find me. Our funds are available should you require help in caring for these families.

In mercy

Tirama
High Priest
Shaehan

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:16 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins