IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mixed Blessing - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mixed Blessing, (posted with in the Private Guild Chambers)
Rachael B
post Sep 26 2010, 11:43 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Friends and family,

I hope you will excuse the poor penmanship. My fine motor control still requires practise.

Well.. it seems my Lady and Lord have seen fit to return me to Primus.

The transition will not be easy. A fact that has only become apparent since my arrival. But then life is not easy, as we all know. However, this is not why I write. I wish to thank you for all your prayers and kind words. My Lady stayed with me and through Her I heard you all. I am sorry to have caused your tears, but your laughter and love was a balm to my soul.

A word of warning for those that knew me before, for I am both more and less than I was. While my spirit gained it’s much needed rest, Shaehan and Mortai both came together to create me anew. I am both weaker and stronger for this, as They have started fresh, so my skills and knowledge is new.. well some of it. But there was a price for this.. A price easily paid, for as ever I am but a vessel for the gifts my Lady sees fit to bestow.. and in time I know they will be returned to Them again, so They can bestow another. But while I have them..

For the time that They honour me with Their trust, however brief it may be, I will be guided by Them, and by you all. By your love and kindness. For in you all I see the things the people of the world should aspire to. In your everyday tasks and actions, you are all good people. For this gift that surrounds me I will give thanks to for all time, for my heart is full.

I will be remaining within the Hallowed Temple in Sellaville while I become accustomed to both my new, yet oddly familiar, form and this world of ours again. As unlikely as it seems, should any of you wish to, or need to speak to me I shall of course be at your disposal, though my return is not yet public knowledge, I am certain it will not be long before word or rumour spreads beyond Sellaville.

With love
Latona,

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Sep 27 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #2

Deity

Member No.: 25

I am glad that you have been returned to us.

Rest in peace until you are ready to step forward again.

Tsu-Ling
Peace and Tranquility

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Sep 27 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 48

Latona,

Your missive brings me a smile.

If you should wish to speak about your transition with someone who has - recently - undergone something that may be similar, I am of course always at your disposal.

Shaehan, Mortai and Nienna's blessings be on you always,

Ignatius

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Sep 27 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #4

Viper

Member No.: 36

Mortai as well as Shaehan?

I see a lot of undead in my future.

Kenobi

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jmw451 @ gmail.com if you want to reach me reliably

+Quote Post
post Sep 27 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #5

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(JulianW @ Sep 27 2010, 12:24 PM) *
I see a lot of undead in my future.

To be fair, sir, I believe grapes are more traditional.....

Melesh...

+Quote Post
JulianW
post Sep 27 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #6

Viper

Member No.: 36

QUOTE(EdBush @ Sep 27 2010, 07:30 PM) *
To be fair, sir, I believe grapes are more traditional.....

Melesh...

Are you saying the church of Mortai are fanatically opposed to the insidious threat posed by grapes and are devoted to removing them in all their forms?

Kenobi

--------------------
Embrace your inner munchkin
email jmw451 @ gmail.com if you want to reach me reliably

+Quote Post
BBB
post Sep 27 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #7

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(JulianW @ Sep 27 2010, 07:53 PM) *
Are you saying the church of Mortai are fanatically opposed to the insidious threat posed by grapes and are devoted to removing them in all their forms?

Kenobi

It would explain the recent upsurge of Mortai followers in the Chateaux D'Amorphus region of the Empire.

Tsu-Ling

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
post Sep 27 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #8

Group:

QUOTE(JulianW @ Sep 27 2010, 07:53 PM) *

Kenobi

Hmmm... I meant as a 'get well soon' present...

Though, I see your point - the grapes in this port have been held at bay for some years now and I do believe the Mistress believes them ready to be sent on their way soon...

M

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Sep 27 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

Erm.. Is anyone else as confused as I am currently...?

Latona

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Sep 27 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #10

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Rachael B @ Sep 27 2010, 09:00 PM) *

Latona

No no, it's all very clear.

Grapes are abhorent and evil, and should be returned to their home plane!

Yay!

Branwen.

+Quote Post
post Sep 27 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #11

Group:

QUOTE(Rachael B @ Sep 27 2010, 09:00 PM) *

That'll be the recovery time...

Humour, ma'mme

Melesh

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Sep 27 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #12

Mercenary

*sigh*..

It seems some things are constant..

Thank you for clarifying Branwen.. Though I think there is little chance of my ordering a wholesale crusader to wipe these wrathful grapes from the face of Primus. Mainly as I fear far too many of you will be overly diligent in the task.. and my power does have it's limits, even more so now. Though.. with enough warning I could have the Church research new prayers that wouldn't tax us overly in order to banish the dread hangover that would inevitably and doggedly follow those oh so willing and brave heroes.

Latona

--------------------

+Quote Post
DanM
post Sep 28 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #13

Post Police

Member No.: 38

Glad to see you have returned to us.
The light never gets to rest too long.

If you need any help at all getting back on your feet, do ask. I can send you an angel if you like

Anthony

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins