IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Unexpected Visitor - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unexpected Visitor
Jasper
post Jul 28 2019, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Hello fellow loyal Imperial citizen-priests!

I recently came back to Primus after an extended meditation in the Astral Plane. Or I might have been dead; the last thing I remember is a dagger flying over a wall into my face. Either way, I have resurrected my mercenary activities.

Today whilst out with the Order of Mercenaries I found a scroll which gave me control over the unkillable (by us) undead guardian. I sent it to the Cathedral in Halgar with instructions to find Lady Serin or Lord Blackheart and do whatever they said. I thought maybe it could be set to guard one of the more remote temples or something.

Anyway, my real reason for getting in touch is to ask if anyone in the church happened to be particularly good at forging spiritual weapons. I had to fight some Shining Light lunatics in Deci today and they kept calling angels into themselves which was very troublesome.

Jai-Lan, formerly Red Bishop of Yeb

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cripple
post Jul 28 2019, 09:07 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 686

Sounds like a good days work My fine City, noone likes goodly nut jobs messing up the flow of the city.
I'll see if I can find you a spiritual dagger... i must have one or 2 lying around somewhere.

Lip.

--------------------
Grant.

i dOnT likE ThE iDea OF PeRmAnEnT... buT i hATe chAnGE!!

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jul 28 2019, 09:27 PM
Post #3

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(cripple @ Jul 28 2019, 10:07 PM) *
Sounds like a good days work My fine City, noone likes goodly nut jobs messing up the flow of the city.
I'll see if I can find you a spiritual dagger... i must have one or 2 lying around somewhere.

Lip.

Indeed, no-one likes a nutjob.

Daggers are sadly of no use to me as I'm something of a traditionalist when it comes to my priesting, but it's a kind offer. If you stumble upon a mace, that would be excellent.

Jai-Lan

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:28 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins