IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Sunsday 14 report - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sunsday 14 report
post Nov 23 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

On Sunsday 14 I travelled with a small group of the Enclave (Myself and 2 others precisely) to complete a task of delivering Pacts to Ancientfolk houses and this is the events that Occurred.

We were Hired by a guy called Elbracht Moonstone of the Clouded Way. He had lost contact with two other houses that were on Secondus. To re-tie the connection they needed to re-sign pacts with the Clouded Way. We travelled to a point where a ritual was ready for us to use which required fire and water magics put into it, this opened a doorway so that we could travel through the Mittlenacht to get to Secondus. After surviving the journey into Secondus we arrived at a place called Mortal's Folly.

We encountered some people that said that they were from the enclave and they were there to kill us or we were there to kill them I don't know something stupid that sounded like crazy talk, anyway we killed them for attacking us. We then found an Elysian that we spoke to who was from the crystal city and he explained a few things to us and with the aid of some communications we managed to gather that the Enclave on secondus is led by the Breaker of the Oaths which the Enclave have apparently met before in Ishma. The Enclave have an alliance with the house of Alloyed Gem (one of the houses we were to deliver a pact to) The enclave there were mostly fire wizards of the less powerful variety and they made attempts to kill us and stop us using traps and fierey games from getting to the houses of Alloyed Gem and House Lore.

The Enclave were raiding the crystal city to steal rubies from the elysians, they are using these to build a pyramid in the burntop mountains which is where they're based. They are planning some kind of ritual which will be used to attack primus in one way or another. We did commune to find out what it was but could get anything decent and it wasn't in our power to deal with it that day.

We got to the house of Alloyed gem and started to find a lot of those rubies wherever we went plus a load of ancientfolk that didn't want us to come in. we went in anyway because our communications said that we had something to gain by getting in there so that of course led to violence as we basically barged in. As we progressed we got as far as we could and the Alloyed Gem didn't want to re-sign the pact and cut the connection on purpose, this and of course them allied with the crazy Enclave there has been trying to actively kill us all day so we left them alone.

The House Lore re-signed the pact happily but they had an alliance we noticed aswell....with the Church of Dead Villains...?

All in all it was a rather crazy day and we did suprisingly well considering there was 5 of us in the morning and then 4 as the day progressed. A spirit and potion lady healed us early in the day but had to leave, a water wizard that managed to get beaten up by zombies and then knocked himself out from casting lots and not thinking about it and a fire elf who burnt some things. Oh yes and a monk so you can imagine what a pain he was for the day although he did fight very well and helped keep us going so all good.

Hopefully you all with be able to make more sense of the events than I was able to but i'm happy to come with another group (a larger group!) and try to sort all this stuff out and stop this ritual.

Regards

The Puppetmaster
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Nov 23 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #2

Group:

On behalf of Cloud Way, I thank you for this report, Puppetmaster. It is good to hear that House Lore have indeed made pacts with us, as we had planned.

I had feared that the House of Alloyed Gems would be less willing to cooperate, and for that in particular I regret that I could not accompany you. It seems unlikely that "barging in" has gained us much, and perhaps I could have offered a voice of sufficient diplomacy to sway them... there is much shared blood between our Court and that House, and it is my hope that we can in the future restore the peaceful rapport we once held.

-Sargon, of Cloud Way

+Quote Post
post Nov 24 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #3

Group:

with respect I did not imply that we simply barged in like a bunch of haphazard bandits on a raid. I spoke for the group and worked as much diplomacy as I could but the simple response that every single one of them had from the front door onwards was "get out or die" basically. I believe that the fact that the Breaker of the Oaths has allied his Enclave with Alloyed Gem was the cause of our less than diplomatic arrival. They wanted us dead from the start so that we could not discover what they're up to and report back with it to return with a larger, more powerful group.

I may not be a trained diplomat, but i'm not stupid.

Keeper, what can you suggest of the current situation on Secondus? I personally think a group should be assembled with Sargon as a representative of cloud way and hopefully yourself to be there to speak for the Enclave. And some war mages, definitely some war mages or similar required...

The Puppetmaster

+Quote Post
post Nov 24 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #4

Group:

Puppetmaster, I do apologise for any offence given. It was not my intention to imply that your group's attitude was foolhardy, simply that one of my heritage would be better-versed in the necessary formalities. Many of my people are unwilling to even consider entering into negotiation with the sla-... young races.

I will ensure that I am available to accompany a second expedition should one be assembled. It distresses me greatly that a House as wise as Alloyed Gems have allied themselves with Secundal shadows, but I am certain that they can be shown the mistake they are making.

-Sargon, of Cloud Way

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:51 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins