IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Snow - Lord Knight Candidate - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Snow - Lord Knight Candidate
Dave
post Jan 22 2018, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

Hello all!

So I'm Snow, I have only been a knight for just over a year so it's a great honour to be nominated, thank you Steph and Allen. I would like to start by thanking all those knights who I have in my short time of being a member and of course to Lord Rufus who has done an excellent job this year, even if he does always turn up late!

So this is the bit where I'm meant to tell you my year's plans and what I aim to achieve. Well from my short time being a knight I understand the key thing is to always look after each other and everyone else!

I guess the big one is just to continue what we are doing, we have taken it upon our selves to help the world of Cyrell from destruction, tying it to the Rest.

To help the guilds with less members and sway to continue to exist and do well, we are a strong guild as we have many different types of people and skill sets.

I'm not one to just continue to write things down for the sake of it, the Knights have been around a long time and shall continue to be.

I'm happy to answer questions and the like!

Snow

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:04 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins