IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Blackjack - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blackjack
iainwimble
post Feb 28 2008, 03:29 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

I am not given to bandying words about in public for the amusement of the masses or entering into common discourse and argument. However an event of such magnitude has taken place that I feel it is important to speak out this one time on the matter.

By now it should be general news across the Empire that the Orc gangleader and criminal known as Blackjack has attacked the Imperial Governor, Gabriel Drake, tried to drive him from Cheapside and seized control of the city of Deci. At this time of turmoil Governor Drake has asked for my support in whatever manner I can help.

I wish to make it clear that neither I, nor my House nor the Nobles of Deci will allow such a situation to continue. We shall assist the rightfully appointed Governor, Gabriel Drake, in bringing this dangerous felon to heel and ending this madness.

Gabriel Drake has my full support and backing in resolving this matter and bringing order back to the city.

Lord Troy Majius
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DanM
post Feb 28 2008, 03:45 PM
Post #2

Post Police

Member No.: 38

QUOTE(iainwimble @ Feb 28 2008, 03:29 PM) *
Lord Troy Majius

I thought you were dead...

Icondor

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Feb 28 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #3

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(DanM @ Feb 28 2008, 03:45 PM) *
I thought you were dead...

I did too. It must be an imposter. Or some foul undead fiend.

Mac

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
post Feb 28 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #4

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Jasper @ Feb 28 2008, 03:58 PM) *
Or some foul undead fiend.
Mac

Yay!!

Go Troy!!

Shyft

N.T.S, J.K.W.

+Quote Post
post Feb 28 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #5

Group:

Ah ha, i knew you were still out there sir!

Us beggars will do all we can elp!

Rimley Knoxx,

Beggar of Deci,
Born of the Kallah.

+Quote Post
Dave
post Feb 28 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 62

i hate beggers

go back into your hole and stay there

Issuss

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!

+Quote Post
nadriel
post Mar 2 2008, 01:41 AM
Post #7

Militiaman

Member No.: 160

I sometimes wonder how a certain subsection of Primus manages to tie its own shoelaces every morning, given that they seem to be morons.

Having an antipaladin who doesn't understand the first thing about how to ensure the proper functioning of a city claiming dominance over said city is a bad joke at best.

As it turns out, it's actually more 30800 grulls waiting to happen, by decree of the chancellor. So all you bounty hunters, get ready.

Repeat after me: Blackjack- briefly good for the mercenary economy, not much good for anything else.

Mr Black

--------------------
Mike Horton - Plays Harley, Nadriel, Shinsei, Woodborn, Mr Black, Zath, Selgard, Chun and Daitaku

+Quote Post
post Mar 2 2008, 02:29 AM
Post #8

Group:

Not sure who this post is aimed at 'Mr' Black, but if its aimed how i think then i'd reread some posts if i were you.

You might live longer.

Of course if theres owt i can do to help Troy, you have but to ask...

S

(obviously if you need dungeons doing that is... biggrin.gif )

B

+Quote Post
Rob
post Mar 2 2008, 07:46 AM
Post #9

Legend

Member No.: 115

QUOTE(Brucifer @ Mar 2 2008, 02:29 AM) *
Not sure who this post is aimed at 'Mr' Black, but if its aimed how i think then i'd reread some posts if i were you.

You might live longer.

Of course if theres owt i can do to help Troy, you have but to ask...

S

(obviously if you need dungeons doing that is... biggrin.gif )

B

What Mr Black is saying is that the Chancellor is offering G30,000 for killing Blackjack + the 800 you would get for killing an outlaw. I believe his message is in support of the Govenor (hurrah!) and Scum Bag troy (booh!)

LJ

--------------------

+Quote Post
Helsvell
post Mar 2 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #10

Hero

Member No.: 47

QUOTE(Rob @ Mar 2 2008, 07:46 AM) *
What Mr Black is saying is that the Chancellor is offering G30,000 for killing Blackjack + the 800 you would get for killing an outlaw. I believe his message is in support of the Govenor (hurrah!) and Scum Bag troy (booh!)

LJ

Just in case people misunderstand, Blackjack now has an additional 30,000 grull bounty set by the Chancellor, Earl White. This is in addition to the normal bounty for an outlaw. This was agreed after he and his gang killed hundreds if not more than a thousand people in the cheapside of Deci. He is claiming to be king of Deci although he only claims dominance of cheapside and the are only a few hundred people left living there. It is now the lowest populated quarter of the city.

Very recently he and 20 or so of his men attacked and beat up the true governor, Gabriel Drake, and managed to convince the few remaining scribes in Deci that he was now in charge. This situation will change very quickly as the empire is now set to move against him. But if you are quick there is a chance to get a huge bounty by killing or capturing the Orc antipaladin Blackjack. 30,800 grulls is a large sum even to the most experienced mercenary.

Lord Troy Majius has publically declared his support for the governor, Gabriel Drake, and offered to aid him. There is no need to insult the courageous and generous offer of the leader of one of the largest noble houses in the empire. Unless of course you support the vile outlaw Blackjack.

Baron Isaac Scathe
Knight Courtier
Mennihaft of Mordred's Rest

--------------------
Peter Smith

+Quote Post
Rob
post Mar 2 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #11

Legend

Member No.: 115

QUOTE(Helsvell @ Mar 2 2008, 08:22 AM) *
Just in case people misunderstand, Blackjack now has an additional 30,000 grull bounty set by the Chancellor, Earl White. This is in addition to the normal bounty for an outlaw. This was agreed after he and his gang killed hundreds if not more than a thousand people in the cheapside of Deci. He is claiming to be king of Deci although he only claims dominance of cheapside and the are only a few hundred people left living there. It is now the lowest populated quarter of the city.

Very recently he and 20 or so of his men attacked and beat up the true governor, Gabriel Drake, and managed to convince the few remaining scribes in Deci that he was now in charge. This situation will change very quickly as the empire is now set to move against him. But if you are quick there is a chance to get a huge bounty by killing or capturing the Orc antipaladin Blackjack. 30,800 grulls is a large sum even to the most experienced mercenary.

Lord Troy Majius has publically declared his support for the governor, Gabriel Drake, and offered to aid him. There is no need to insult the courageous and generous offer of the leader of one of the largest noble houses in the empire. Unless of course you support the vile outlaw Blackjack.

Baron Isaac Scathe
Knight Courtier
Mennihaft of Mordred's Rest

What tripe

I can more than happily say "Blackjack is a $XYker kill him for G30800 you know it makes sense" and also say "Troy Majius is an *&^e Wipe and a "loser"" without working for the former. Remeber if you will that House Majius masterminded the murder of out Glorious Emperor Micheal Stoneheart - they are lucky they were not killed to a man and their lands salted.

Also everyone is Deci excpept the great Gabriel Drake is a sinner and a murderer by association and by lack of action anyway.

Praise The Emperess
LJ

--------------------

+Quote Post
JustinC
post Mar 4 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #12

Hero

Member No.: 51

I'll add that the body of Blackjack can be handed to any of the Restless, who will confirm the identity of the corpse and pass over the reward money.

Aerlisseroth Despana
Restless

+Quote Post
DanM
post Mar 4 2008, 09:31 AM
Post #13

Post Police

Member No.: 38

Seemed like a thoroughly nasty gentleman when I met him

He was just starting out as a mercenary as well, if only someone could have seen the future and passed me a few grulls...

Icondor

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Mar 5 2008, 08:06 AM
Post #14

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(nadriel @ Mar 2 2008, 01:41 AM) *
Repeat after me: Blackjack- briefly good for the mercenary economy, not much good for anything else.

Mr Black

I disagree. He very good fo taking over cities and causing all sorts of death based hilarity. Funniest thing since House Majius masterminded throwing the emperor's baby out of a window.

Mac

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
evilwizard
post Mar 17 2008, 04:10 PM
Post #15

Militiaman

Member No.: 78

QUOTE(Rob @ Mar 2 2008, 09:34 PM) *
Also everyone is Deci excpept the great Gabriel Drake is a sinner and a murderer by association and by lack of action anyway.

Praise The Emperess
LJ

Yes I'm a sinner, and yes I've murdered loads of people. But don't go round saying where all guilty of this n that cos of of our lack of action. I don't see you corpse floating down the river towards earthholme.
Have you died trying takeing him down? Where's the Imperial vanguard that was here not long back? Oh most are dead and the rest left before it was their turn. The problems here are bigger than Blackjack. we are all born to sin.

This mortal coil as some say is just like a single blade of grass in a whole feild. time here is nothing compared to that, they have listened the words of God and seen the miracles I can preform. Its hard not to want to kill living here.I know it ain't right. but I'm a sinner born to sin.

when my last time finally comes I will take that outstreached hand and sit by Michael. those who do not will soon change thier minds after a few hundred years of pain in the hells, but its to late then.

This is the 3rd age now, yet we have not learned to live in peace and we cannot. accpet that and plan for your deaths by knowing that althought you might sin. trying not to and accepting his hand are all you realy have to do.

death is just the beginning.

William

--------------------
In AD&D 1st Edition the spell "Mount" should only ever be used as a seige weapon....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:59 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins