IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Translations of 4 of the scrolls - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Translations of 4 of the scrolls
Kirsty
post Mar 21 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 888

As far as I am aware there are still 3 more to add to this, so I am not sure of what order they go in just yet.

1) All of this is called the path of imprisonment. There are important places in between the beginning and the end of this path. These are your choice but these must be relevant and important to the creature and there must also be on relevant to you and your power. They may only be pocket planes and nothing bigger.

2) There must be a place in the creature's home dedicated to this path and it must be kept there. The focus of the creature's imprisonment must be kept in the centre with the chains around it. Chains must then follow through to the various points of the path. You must visit each of these stop off points and make a pact with the owner of each of these realms.

3) Once this has been completed you must travel to this path yourself again using the ritual papers. This finally imprisons the creature to you. For you to travel through these planes you must create your own pact using the ritual paper. A pact once used may not be announced again. Your true name must be written on this pact.

4) After announcing this pact and showing a brief example of the creature's power you will be sucked into that realm along with the focus of the imprisonment. You may announce the pact for any who come with you as long as they write their true name willingly on the ritual paper. To exit you must announce the pact again to return back to the focus. Your deed is complete.

That is all I have... I hope that helps.

Ana

--------------------
If you need anything de-trapping... call the Marchants...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Mar 21 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Kirsty @ Mar 21 2010, 09:07 PM) *
As far as I am aware there are still 3 more to add to this, so I am not sure of what order they go in just yet.

1) All of this is called the path of imprisonment. There are important places in between the beginning and the end of this path. These are your choice but these must be relevant and important to the creature and there must also be on relevant to you and your power. They may only be pocket planes and nothing bigger.

2) There must be a place in the creature's home dedicated to this path and it must be kept there. The focus of the creature's imprisonment must be kept in the centre with the chains around it. Chains must then follow through to the various points of the path. You must visit each of these stop off points and make a pact with the owner of each of these realms.

3) Once this has been completed you must travel to this path yourself again using the ritual papers. This finally imprisons the creature to you. For you to travel through these planes you must create your own pact using the ritual paper. A pact once used may not be announced again. Your true name must be written on this pact.

4) After announcing this pact and showing a brief example of the creature's power you will be sucked into that realm along with the focus of the imprisonment. You may announce the pact for any who come with you as long as they write their true name willingly on the ritual paper. To exit you must announce the pact again to return back to the focus. Your deed is complete.

That is all I have... I hope that helps.

Ana

Good work Ana,

Who has the other scrolls??

Joron

+Quote Post
StuartEaston
post Mar 21 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 105

I have two, I will scribe them here when I get a chance.

Elias

+Quote Post
AndyWashington
post Mar 22 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 76

The two I have read:

Rite of Imprisoning a Place Spirit.

To imprison a powerful being such as this first of all it is important to remember that all forms of domination will not work.
The reason for this is that this is the primal manifestation of a power. The only way to succeed is for the creature to be willing.
There are a few steps.

and

once this has all been done you must lead this creature down this path. This is the hardest part of this ritual.
Obviously the creature must trust you enough to travel to these places with you. With all the parts in place the creature will feel weaker along the journey.
You must bind the creature in ritual chains when it reaches your home.

Asta

+Quote Post
sonof
post Mar 22 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #5

GSM

Member No.: 54

Excellent work, please ignore the gnome.

I passed on the translated spiritual scripts to somone, they were broadly copies of pacts I believe used in this rite previously I believe.

Lucius

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Mar 22 2010, 02:56 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 198

I have the Spirit Scrolls and your translations on them and will write them up when I am not caught up with other things.
Or I can return them to you and you can do this as I have books to balance.
Ley-Larni

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post
DanM
post Mar 22 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #7

Post Police

Member No.: 38

QUOTE(Fionamullin @ Mar 22 2010, 02:56 PM) *
I have the Spirit Scrolls and your translations on them and will write them up when I am not caught up with other things.
Or I can return them to you and you can do this as I have books to balance.
Ley-Larni

Books eh

I need 28,000 grulls...

The Keeper of the Tales

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
post May 21 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #8

Group:
Member No.: 0

Are we going to go finish off sorting this out??

Can't remember what we were doing really!
Something to do with a Pyromid and lots or rituals circle things that we needed to go into!!

Joron
The amazing talking gnome!!

+Quote Post
Meganerd
post May 22 2010, 07:18 AM
Post #9

Hero

Member No.: 70

QUOTE(Padallen @ May 22 2010, 12:57 AM) *
Are we going to go finish off sorting this out??

Can't remember what we were doing really!
Something to do with a Pyromid and lots or rituals circle things that we needed to go into!!

Joron
The amazing talking gnome!!

You are amazing! talkin and everything....

much better than any airy thing.

Mungo

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:22 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins