IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Praises of Ritz - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Praises of Ritz
MattWest
post Aug 26 2018, 10:23 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 653

A few days ago, to save Sothek, several Knights of the Land, and possibly other mercenaries, participated in the Demockery of the Unshackled. (I think they were called the Unshackled, anyway.) A Knight of the Land, I believe his name is Ritz, was among those present. An elf of sorts, it was against his principles to vote in favour of any spiritual matters. On one important matter he was poised to vote no, so I offered that, should he change his vote to a yes, I would sing his praises to the mercenary community. Unless I am getting a bit confused, which is possible, he did vote yes on that question in the end, so I now have to sing his praises to the mercenary community, which I shall now do:-

There once was a Knight, name of Ritz,
As sharp was his sword as his wits,
He fought with great grace,
Had a colourful face,
And prob'ly the rest of his bits...

As Sothek lay ruined and dark,
He chanced it and took Milenko's mark,
It went quite well,
He fought in Hell,
Made it look like a walk in the park.

A most morally flexible sort,
He'd vote no on all ghost-things, he thought,
But then voted yes,
To save our quest,
Ditched his principles just as he ought!

His magic was silver and more,
He was fearless and ready for war;
When Lannary split,
And we all thought "s&*t!",
He took us all on his rug like a ...
... hero! Like a hero of course!

If any of you should find me on a mercenary mission in the next twelve months and remind me, I shall be happy to sing his praises again on the mercenary mission, up to once per mission. I may possibly sing his praises more than this. I should warn you though that this may involve literal singing. And not of the kind you pay money to hear.

Razil, Knight of the Land

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:08 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins