IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Low Level with some old and New players - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Low Level with some old and New players, Low
NickBurne
post Sep 23 2017, 08:11 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,060

Hello Sarah,

My wiz is a few points too high to be honest, so I'll be starting my mountain druid instead.

Cheers,

- Nick.

--------------------
Nick.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Sep 24 2017, 07:48 AM
Post #22

Mercenary

Member No.: 263

No worries, sounds cool

Cheers
Sarah

QUOTE(NickBurne @ Sep 23 2017, 09:11 PM) *
Hello Sarah,

My wiz is a few points too high to be honest, so I'll be starting my mountain druid instead.

Cheers,

- Nick.

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Sep 24 2017, 08:16 AM
Post #23

Mercenary

Hi All,

Update of party with expected levels that I know of, if you let me know your points and Guilds I will do a list
with that too wink.gif

Party
1) Sarah Williams - Ogre of serenity = Monk of the Living path====== Frontline guild - 08th and 50ish
2) Craig Pezet - Human ======= Pacafist Monk =========== Frontline guild 08th and 50ish
3) Troy - Human ======= Warrior - ==============Frontline Guild - 04th
4) Nick -=======??????======= Montain Druid=========== ????????? - ???
5) Innes =======Rat ========= scouty ================ ?????????===== 4th
6) Stuart ====== Human======= Grey Knight============= ?????????===== ????
7) Phil P - Bronze Wiz or halfling ivory vochstelen============== ?????????===== ????
8) Tim Dallen =============== Armoured Priest========== ?????????===== ????
9) Andrew Gilbey - chaotic good fire elf (scout or warlock) or Neutral troll warrior====== ????
10) Robert Jopling - Human=======Scout================= ?????????===== ????
11) Jon Russell ===Human ====== Warrior================ ?????????===== ????
12) Christopher === Dwarf =======Warrior================ ?????????===== ????

Cheers All
Sarah

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Sep 24 2017, 06:12 PM
Post #24

Militiaman

I'll be able to give out 6 PAC (non-stacking) and 3 DAC for our tanks.

Healing is a bit worse at 12/12, but the armour should help. smile.gif

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post
stomperwombat
post Sep 24 2017, 06:51 PM
Post #25

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,896

Hello all, now Nick is not playing his black wiz, I might play my 4th level winter elf warrior. Am i right in thinking that I would start this 1986 character at 6th level?

Also, I think I need to get someone to explain the point systems to me as I have a troll warrior and fire elf warlock with loads of unspent points.

Looking forward to it,

Stomps.

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Sep 24 2017, 07:06 PM
Post #26

Mercenary

Hi there,

I believe if its a new character you start at 4th level these days, if its an old character it would be whatever level it is I guess,
I am not sure what they do if its an existing character lower than 4th level... Anyone ?

Points - so once you reach 08th level you get points from each adventure, and you can spend these on the post 08th tables,
there are several books available with information in them regarding this, they are very good books. We can also help you out with
that when we see you, and probably explain better.

And hopefully some more people will respond to your question on the level thing, as I don't know if I have that right..

Sarah

QUOTE(stomperwombat @ Sep 24 2017, 07:51 PM) *
Hello all, now Nick is not playing his black wiz, I might play my 4th level winter elf warrior. Am i right in thinking that I would start this 1986 character at 6th level?

Also, I think I need to get someone to explain the point systems to me as I have a troll warrior and fire elf warlock with loads of unspent points.

Looking forward to it,

Stomps.

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
TimDallen
post Sep 25 2017, 09:35 AM
Post #27

Heldsman

Member No.: 55

Is this a low or a an 8th lvl + a bit?
Just noticed that some are 8th +50.
If 8th +75 is allowable just means I have more spirits to be the healer GF for the party :-)

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Sep 25 2017, 11:28 AM
Post #28

Mercenary

Yep its a max 08th and 75 points, but the lower people are being catered for,

Its basically threshold 4th-08th and 75 wink.gif

So yay more spirits for you
Sarah

QUOTE(TimDallen @ Sep 25 2017, 10:35 AM) *
Is this a low or a an 8th lvl + a bit?
Just noticed that some are 8th +50.
If 8th +75 is allowable just means I have more spirits to be the healer GF for the party :-)

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Oct 8 2017, 02:10 PM
Post #29

Mercenary

Hi All,

Latest I know about what people are playing, let me know if I need to correct anything, not long now,
til mad mayhem.....One change from scout to warrior Priest.

1) Sarah Williams - Ogre of serenity = Monk of the Living path====== Frontline guild - 08th and 50ish
2) Craig Pezet - Human ======= Pacafist Monk =========== Frontline guild 08th and 50ish
3) Troy - Human ======= Warrior - ==============Frontline Guild - 04th
4) Nick -=======??????======= Mountain Druid=========== ????????? - ???
5) Innes =======Rat ========= Warrior Priest (goodly hermit list)?????????===== 4th -
6) Stuart ====== Human======= Grey Knight============= ?????????===== ????
7) Phil P - Bronze Wiz or halfling ivory vochstelen============== ?????????===== ????
8) Tim Dallen =============== Armoured Priest========== ?????????===== ????
9) Andrew Gilbey - chaotic good fire elf (scout or warlock) or Neutral troll warrior====== ????
10) Robert Jopling - Human=======Scout================= ?????????===== ????
11) Jon Russell ===Human ====== Warrior================ ?????????===== ????
12) Christopher === Dwarf =======Warrior================ ?????????===== ????

Please remember everyone that we have new players on this and some that that have only played
a few dungeons.. so we need to help people out. They may not realise what an effect does, or maybe unsure
of something....saying that though i have spent time going through things with some of those players even to the point
of combat examples....in the back garden, lol
That said even the experienced players forget stuff, so lets help everyone out so that all have a fabulous day.

See you all soon
Sarah

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
stomperwombat
post Oct 8 2017, 03:44 PM
Post #30

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,896

QUOTE(Sarah @ Oct 8 2017, 03:10 PM) *
Please remember everyone that we have new players on this and some that that have only played
a few dungeons.. so we need to help people out. They may not realise what an effect does, or maybe unsure
of something....saying that though i have spent time going through things with some of those players even to the point
of combat examples....in the back garden, lol
That said even the experienced players forget stuff, so lets help everyone out so that all have a fabulous day.

See you all soon
Sarah

Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask on my partners behalf if she could join in with us as we have a "goodly party" and some very experienced and some new players too. This would be the perfect opportunity for her to try larp again. We had a very bad experience for her the first time and it has taken me months to try and persuade her to give it a go again.
My partner has to be with me, she suffers from fear of the dark, fear of enclosed spaces and has a fear of loud sudden noise, ( I know, not the ideal place for her!).

I know I am asking a lot, but if she can not come on this adventure we will understand. I hope that many other Labyrinthe players read this and that we could organise another adventure with more females players of Labyrinthe in to make her feel more at ease and with goodly based party with no pvp.

Her only character is an 8th level no points non combat druid.

Oh! I will be playing my Winter elf warrior 4th level, if I get my shield made in time ( I have run out of white latex) other wise my goodly chaotic fire scout 4th level.

Thank you very muchly

Stomps.

+Quote Post
Orlock
post Oct 8 2017, 04:16 PM
Post #31

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,807

QUOTE(stomperwombat @ Oct 8 2017, 04:44 PM) *
Hello everyone, I just wanted to ask on my partners behalf if she could join in with us as we have a "goodly party" and some very experienced and some new players too. This would be the perfect opportunity for her to try larp again. We had a very bad experience for her the first time and it has taken me months to try and persuade her to give it a go again.
My partner has to be with me, she suffers from fear of the dark, fear of enclosed spaces and has a fear of loud sudden noise, ( I know, not the ideal place for her!).

I know I am asking a lot, but if she can not come on this adventure we will understand. I hope that many other Labyrinthe players read this and that we could organise another adventure with more females players of Labyrinthe in to make her feel more at ease and with goodly based party with no pvp.

Oh! I will be playing my Winter elf warrior 4th level, if I get my shield made in time ( I have run out of white latex) other wise my goodly chaotic fire scout 4th level.

Thank you very muchly

Stomps.

All things considered I thought she did really well Stomps... I hope she has a better time this time buddy :-)

--------------------
James Pink

"“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it”"

Soul Forger : Dagda Sonnlinor 3900 points
Soul Forger : Emdar Deepfinder Paladin 1500 points
Earthsunder : Blackthorn Druid 500 points
The Hovel : Cain, Witch 1195 points
Church of Iron & Empire : Joram Blacksmith 7k
Church of Iron & Empire / 18th Legion : Blackstones Black Unholy Champion 2k
Shaehan : Luke 2400 points
Roarke 5k

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Oct 8 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #32

Mercenary

Hi There,

She would be very welcome to join us on this event, and dont worry one of our warriors is not keen on enclosed spaces either...
I think we number 12 already, so as long as we have enough crew and the CMT are happy for us to add another player,
then its all good with me..

Regards
Sarah

Thank you very muchly

Stomps.

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Oct 8 2017, 07:49 PM
Post #33

Mercenary

Stomps,

I have mailed booking line to add a space for another player, if you could contact booking line to Book your partner on, then hopefully all okay wink.gif

Regards
Sarah

Thank you very muchly

Stomps.

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post Oct 8 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #34

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,986

Thank you very muchly

Stomps.

Get her to be knights of the land so she has immune to fear 😂

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Kirito - oriental monk - fortune
Channor (Nature) - high druid ratfolk
Astro - Red/blue faerie - wizard
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Oct 9 2017, 08:44 AM
Post #35

Mercenary

An Update to Party, I think I have this right, but let me know if wrong and I will amend

1) Sarah Williams =====- Ogre of serenity = Monk of the Living path====== Frontline guild == 08th and 50ish
2) Craig Pezet - ====== Human ======= Pacafist Monk =========== Frontline guild == 08th and 50ish
3) Troy ============ Human ======= Warrior - ============== Frontline Guild == 04th
4) Nick -==== ======= ??????======= Mountain Druid=========== ????????? =====???
5) Innes ==== ======= Rat ========= Warrior Priest (goodly hermit list) ?????????===== 4th -
6) Stuart ==== ====== Human======= Grey Knight============= ?????????===== 4th
7) Phil P - Bronze Wiz or halfling ivory vochstelen=================== ?????????===== ????
8) Tim Dallen ======== ????????=======Armoured Priest========== ?????????===== ????
9) Andrew Gilbey ======Winter Elf ======Warrior================ ????????======4th
10) Robert Jopling - ==== Human========Scout================= ?????????===== ????
11) Jon Russell ======= Human ======= Warrior================ ?????????===== ????
12) Christopher =======Dwarf ======== Warrior================ ?????????===== ????
13) Stomp's Partner ====Human======== Non Combat Druid==========?????????=====08th

Not bad at all, lets hope we don't meet any wizard traps, as looks like we will have to dip a toe on those ones wink.gif

Also, A big thanks to the crew that have booked on to monster for us, this really cool of them, and I cannot thank
them enough...cheers All

See you all on Saturday
Regards
Sarah

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
AndyM
post Oct 9 2017, 12:27 PM
Post #36

Levy

Member No.: 46

No Wizard traps?

With Ian reffing?

Wish I could be there. Have fun!

Be seein' yer,

Andy M.

--------------------
Yes, I know he's a lich, but he's my lich!

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Oct 9 2017, 01:17 PM
Post #37

Militiaman

Forgot to add my stats.

I'm a human High Druid, 8th 75pts. NG.

Natural Trust / Natural Power / Buggledexters.

My evocation list is catered to buffing.

Cheers,

- Nick.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Oct 9 2017, 01:30 PM
Post #38

Mercenary

Hi Stomps

Extra booking slot up wink.gif

Regards
Sarah

QUOTE(Sarah @ Oct 8 2017, 08:49 PM) *
Stomps,

I have mailed booking line to add a space for another player, if you could contact booking line to Book your partner on, then hopefully all okay wink.gif

Regards
Sarah

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters

+Quote Post
TimDallen
post Oct 10 2017, 11:07 AM
Post #39

Heldsman

Member No.: 55

Stats if sought

Armoured Priest of Sheahan 8+75
Natural Power/Trust (whichever the Social one is) & Buggledexters

Hopefully means I can stand among the party and combat cure whilst still being an un-dexterous oaf

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Oct 10 2017, 11:52 AM
Post #40

Militiaman

QUOTE(TimDallen @ Oct 10 2017, 12:07 PM) *
Stats if sought

Armoured Priest of Sheahan 8+75
Natural Power/Trust (whichever the Social one is) & Buggledexters

Hopefully means I can stand among the party and combat cure whilst still being an un-dexterous oaf

Cool!

If Stomp's partner is Power / Trust too, I think we have 3 extra power, which will be handy.

Cheers,

- Nick.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:13 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins