IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A letter arrives at the temple in Scarlene. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A letter arrives at the temple in Scarlene., Brief for the low level GS - 06/09/2015
Strife
post Sep 5 2015, 07:46 PM
Post #1

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,568

"To whom it may concern,

I write to you at a time of desperation. My village, Bergenwerth, has been struck with a terrible pox. A blacken'd pall lingers above our heads, and we've no one else to turn to.

We reside in the Baronies, in Kasnia, not far from your Scarlene. The authorities won't help us, and I fear that soon there'll not be many of us left.

I'm writing in hope that you'll see it in your hearts to make the journey to help us. Our old Pellar was from the Empire, he always spoke highly of the priests of Shaehan, even set up a shrine, once upon a time. Though its not much to look at now-a-days.

Anyways, i'm rambling.

I hope this note finds you, and I hope you consider our plight.

Pray for us!

Vlad Wedderburn"

--------------------
Will Hudson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 6 2015, 01:53 AM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

**Tirama is noted to be rounding up a bunch of newly initiated Priests from around Scarlene and gathering them in the general direction of... south**

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:40 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins