IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Start of a Prophecy - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Start of a Prophecy, Brief for 4k on the 14th
Onasuma
post Nov 21 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

Greetings once again friends of The Shirel,

I am saddened to be in need of asking for your aid once more - as I know you are busy people who I am sure are devoting as much time as you can to our cause - but recent issues have arisen. You will know full well how founded on Prophecy much of our lives are and, while we were believing we were merely on the edge of the changing of the age, we now fear that another Prophecy may be coming true at the same time.

In our legends, when the second age heroes of the time had succeeded in the trials of ages (something I believe you have completed for our age), their reward took the form of knowledge. While cryptic as these things tend to be, they told of a great beast from below our plane, sealed away by The Creator, which would one day escape. This would be marked by the laying of a dark black egg, speckled with silver laid at each of the great lakes. We have, this very morning, witnessed such a sign.

I know it is a great ask, but our resources are being readied for war, we do not have the ability to spare people of the strength we need to investigate this further, so we must once again turn to you, and ask for your aid.

With blessing of... well, I'm not sure anymore... We'll go with Tril for now.

Yours,
Ka'Van
The Ex-Highpriest of The Eternal Feather
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Onasuma   Start of a Prophecy   Nov 21 2014, 12:45 PM
Onasuma   (Comms are open, but be reasonable about it.)   Nov 21 2014, 12:52 PM
Carlo   Dear Faithful, I have performed some scrying, thr...   Dec 3 2014, 08:40 PM
DavidFisher   I'll be there to help the Church of Tai, I mea...   Dec 4 2014, 10:32 AM
Carlo   I'll be there to help the Church of Tai, I mea...   Dec 4 2014, 10:36 AM
DavidFisher   I'll bring a wooden box and cloth to wrap an e...   Dec 7 2014, 07:56 PM
Carlo   I'll bring a wooden box and cloth to wrap an e...   Dec 7 2014, 09:21 PM
Rob   I can make an earth magic sword for a knight of th...   Dec 8 2014, 08:57 AM
Carlo   I can make an earth magic sword for a knight of th...   Dec 8 2014, 09:10 AM
Rob   8k for you if it has brown mana in it Can bind ag...   Dec 8 2014, 03:04 PM
Carlo   8k for you if it has brown mana in it Can bind ag...   Dec 11 2014, 08:46 PM
Rob   Sure. As long as it's no problem, I would hate...   Dec 12 2014, 08:14 AM
DavidFisher   To all attending Sunsday Greetings all, looking f...   Dec 10 2014, 10:11 AM
Carlo   To all attending Sunsday Greetings all, looking f...   Dec 11 2014, 09:00 PM
sonof   I'd look at the notes we have made already And...   Dec 12 2014, 10:15 AM
DavidFisher   Okay, so I suspect others will recal more but here...   Dec 15 2014, 12:22 PM
sonof   If possible could someone provide myself or Andric...   Jan 13 2015, 07:04 PM
DavidFisher   I have both eggs and the sword - happy to hand the...   Jan 13 2015, 08:12 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:26 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins