IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Chance Davahoe Campaign - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chance Davahoe Campaign, Private rooms by invite only.
Trickyz
post Jan 25 2016, 09:20 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,369

Barra,

I hope that you find these rooms in Thad's tavern adequate for our conversations.

It has taken some considerable expense to ensure that no one else can listen to our conversations.

I believe we are free to talk openly without concern of any third party being able to listen in.

Please only invite your fellow mercenaries to these rooms.

Chance Davahoe

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Jan 25 2016, 09:46 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

Well, it's a good think your purse is nearly as extensive as my luck then, eh? wink.gif

I'll round up tha crew for some plannin' talk now we can do so without nefarious folk listenin' in.

Barra'

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Jan 25 2016, 09:59 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

<relocated>

+Quote Post
Pacey
post Jan 26 2016, 07:46 AM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 279

Ah nice, so as owner thad is honouring the five free drinks right?

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Jan 26 2016, 11:27 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

I have some more information for you, the piece of Luck is currently being held by an order that follows a water serpent called Septka. I am not sure what the original order was called but it appears they have now split into two smaller factions called the Servants of the Forked Tounge and the Sons of Septka. They are both incredibly evil and it can not be wise to leave the piece of luck in their hands. My understanding is that the Servants of the Forked Tongue are gifted at misguidance, lying and deceit. The Sons of Septka are gifted assasins.

I think I have used every avenue I can find to get you more information but should I learn more I will let you know.

Chance Davahoe

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Jan 26 2016, 01:17 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

QUOTE(Trickyz @ Jan 26 2016, 11:27 AM) *
I have some more information for you, the piece of Luck is currently being held by an order that follows a water serpent called Septka. I am not sure what the original order was called but it appears they have now split into two smaller factions called the Servants of the Forked Tounge and the Sons of Septka. They are both incredibly evil and it can not be wise to leave the piece of luck in their hands. My understanding is that the Servants of the Forked Tongue are gifted at misguidance, lying and deceit. The Sons of Septka are gifted assasins.

I think I have used every avenue I can find to get you more information but should I learn more I will let you know.

Chance Davahoe

Feckin' great - more poisoning ta come.

Thanks for tha heads up a follow there Chance. We'll do some diggin' an' see what we can uncover.

Aedon - can you work your charm on a librarian from your renowned library for clues?

Thad - can you talk ta your spirit friends?

Tirra - er... Behave yourself.

I'll go on a tavern crawl an' see wha' gossip I can pick up. Darn it, I always get tha raw deal...

Barra'

+Quote Post
JustinC
post Jan 26 2016, 01:29 PM
Post #7

Hero

Member No.: 51

My feckin' what now? Library?

Aedon

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Jan 31 2016, 09:23 PM
Post #8

Mercenary

I heard some Young Mercenaries came into contact with some Sons of Septka today. I think we should all keep our ears open for more information on what exactly happened.

Chance Davahoe

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Feb 20 2016, 12:57 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

Hi All,

I heard that another statue has been found and is located in a village called Bortrand.

I understand that this statue is spiritual in nature giving the villagers long life and good health.

I have been to look it over and it is identical in its appearance!

The villagers have now restored the statue. It has been placed back in the centre of their village but this time they are taking no chances and are building a safe house around it and it is being heavily guarded.

I was able to check it over, after dontaing to the defence fund.

It is exciting however, it could mean that there are more of these statues across Primus. It is also peculiar that this one is Spiritual and the one we are after uses mind powers. Perhaps others exist, maybe once we have restored the one I am after we can try and find others if we feel so inclined?

My intention is now to retrieve the statue pieces, restore it too it's former glory and place back in the caverns beneath Venetheren Grove.

The Davahoe's may even consider moving at least in part back to the Grove or establish some kind of presence there.

It would be good to see our ancestral home being looked after.

I also wonder but if we can find all these statues maybe we could help ensure stability in the area?

So much for me to think about!

What do you think?

Chance Davahoe

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Feb 27 2016, 09:33 AM
Post #10

Mercenary

Top o'tha morning ta ya Chance.

I'm a little worried about havin' all these statues in tha same place - if they're so powerful on there own, who knows what could happen if they were tagether?!

Thought you should know about a note I picked up along the way (long story...). If it helps wit' context, 'twas stuck ta tha wall by a pin wit' a serpent handle. Tha note said....

"This is your only warning, we know you are coming and we know that the Davahoe's have sent you. The Davahoe's think they can save Venetheren Grove but it is too late once we have the statue of Chance the prophecy will be fulfilled and what is rightly ours will be ours again. Interfere and you, your friends, your loved ones will meet the same fate as will soon befall the Davahoe's"...

Do y'know anythin' about a prophecy? I appreciate tha' there's a secret order an' everythin' but if you're askin' us ta put our lives on tha line I think ya need ta spill tha corn... Per'haps it's time ta know what it takes ta be a part of tha order if our fates are gettin' tha' much intertwined.

So it sounds like the Bortrand statue is now all back tagether so we need not help there, but might be handy ta have a looksy an' see what puttin' this mind power statue back tagether may produce.

Do ya still think tha second piece of our statue is held by either the Sons or tha Serpents? I think more likely tha' former as they are the bigger and tougher group.

Barra'

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Feb 27 2016, 07:05 PM
Post #11

Mercenary

Barra, I would like to hear your story sometime, if it ended with such a note it must have been quite an adventure!

The note is a threat I take seriously but it is to be expected when dealing with evil scum. I am not overly concerned for my safety whilst I hold the rank of Chance Davahoe, the position grants me access to significant resources.

I am not aware of any kind of prophecy regarding the Statue perhaps this is just a prophecy of the Sons Of Septka or something specific to their religion.

I have also learnt that they intend on finding pieces of these statues to help them take control of the whole area South West of Bildteve this would then give them a staging platform to attack Bildteve which we can not allow to happen.

My investigations have confirmed that the Servants of the Forked Tongue are pretty much all destroyed and that the Sons of Septka still have part of the statue.

The Sons of Septka it would appear were once an order like ours, guardians of their own statue although I do not know which one was originally theirs. However it appears that over the ages their order lost their way as ours has too. They turned to evil and chose to worship the serpent Septka. We however continued to use our abilities to amass wealth and redistribute part of that wealth to the poor. We no longer have a military arm to our order but we do however possess exceptional powers of the mind.

There can only ever be 100 people in our order and they must possess some talent of the mind. Our order is able to train people to use their natural ability to a level rarely heard of, if you possess such talent we would welcome you into the order as your feats and bravery are already known to our order.

Perhaps you are right and we should not put all the statues in one place, but I will continue my studies as it appears that all the statues used to belong to villages in the area and they were a safeguard against evil. The statue in Bortrand; now that it has been put back together prevents ill health and promotes long life. The villagers in Bortrand regularly live to be 150, They are immune to disease and never get ill only time brings them death as it does eventually to us all.

The statue we are after promotes chance, luck, destiny and fate but unlike the statue in Bortrand it is able to control minds and also it can be controlled if a mind was powerful enough. The statue if placed back in Venetheran Grove would enable the residents to be a bit more lucky, to win more often that they lose to succeed where others would fail.

We now have many scribes working on getting more info on the statues, their abilities and what they do and what could happen if they were all located. However first and foremost we want to complete our duty and return the Chance statue back to Venetheran Grove for the good of its people. The fact that this would strengthen the region too is an added bonus at this stage.

Chance

--------------------
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Mar 28 2016, 12:36 PM
Post #12

Mercenary

Hey there Chance

I'm hustlin' tha lads tagether soon an' wanna check tha best plan fer us.

Do yer sources still think tha Sons of Septka have tha next bit we need?

Barra'

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:06 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins