IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Buggledexters - Next Guild Special - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buggledexters - Next Guild Special, OOC discussions only please..
Rachael B
post Feb 10 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #41

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

QUOTE(EdBush @ Feb 10 2008, 04:39 PM) *
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rachael B @ Feb 8 2008, 10:39 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->And another chance to gather..
So if you fancy popping along for a day of namby pamby blink.gif sickeningly huh.gif sweet niceness drop me a line/pm and let me know... biggrin.gif

Yep.

Namby pamby sickening niceness.

Nothing suspicious at all. Nope. Nothing to see here.

By the way Latona, I have some routine paperwork that needs signing....
Entirely routine.

M

No, no, no,no,no,no.. and... NO Ed! Nothing short of a spiritual mastery would have Latona endorse anything Melesh puts in from of her! Get the hint.. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

R

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 11 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #42

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Rachael B @ Feb 10 2008, 11:00 PM) *
No, no, no,no,no,no.. and... NO Ed! Nothing short of a spiritual mastery would have Latona endorse anything Melesh puts in from of her! Get the hint.. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

R

Right.
Understood.

Ed

(PS: Is befriend on our miracle list? Or possibly Parapsychic?)

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Feb 11 2008, 08:32 PM
Post #43

Mercenary

QUOTE(EdBush @ Feb 11 2008, 06:23 PM) *
cool.gif--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rachael B @ Feb 10 2008, 11:00 PM) *</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->No, no, no,no,no,no.. and... NO Ed! Nothing short of a spiritual mastery would have Latona endorse anything Melesh puts in from of her! Get the hint.. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

R

Right.
Understood.

Ed
(PS: Is befriend on our miracle list? Or possibly Parapsychic?)

Keep up Ed.. I'm immune

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Feb 11 2008, 09:04 PM
Post #44

Hero

Member No.: 48

For pitys sake Ed, using actual in-game abilities isn't the way to go. Just trick Latona. She's not that bright.

smile.gif

Matt

+Quote Post
post Feb 11 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #45

Group:

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Feb 11 2008, 09:04 PM) *
For pitys sake Ed, using actual in-game abilities isn't the way to go. Just trick Latona. She's not that bright.

Tried that too ...
Shouldn't have let her have a glowstick....

Ed

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Feb 11 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #46

Mercenary

wink.gif

Oh.. but she is... biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Apr 15 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #47

Mercenary

We now have a Ref for the 7th June in the form of Mr Pete House... *gasp* shock horror...

Now all we need are a few monsters and an A-Ref for him... Suggestions anyone..??

Rach

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post May 28 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #48

Mercenary

Unfortunately it seems that we have just lost our Referee to an urgent real life ™ issue.

Pete has called and given his appologies, but he is now unable to Ref on the 7th. Have we any ideas on who we can ask.. or any volunteers that would be able to step up to Ref the Shaehan/Buggles combo dungeon next Sunday??

Pete has said that he had already started plotting & writing stuff down, and is happy to pass this on to someone if they think it will help them.

Here keeping fingers crossed.

Rachael

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post May 29 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #49

Mercenary

Good news one and all.

Mr Pete Walls has very kindly stepped up and offered to Ref!!

So it looks like we're back on for angst and cuddles (maybe)

Rach

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Jun 6 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #50

Mercenary

Hey all,

Unfortunately we have lost our A-Ref to a nasty case of conjunctivitus, however we do still have a cool monsters crew.. (cheers guys)

Hope your eyes clear up soon Jon!

Rachael

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Jun 6 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #51

Group:

QUOTE(Rachael B @ Jun 6 2008, 05:57 PM) *
Hey all,

Unfortunately we have lost our A-Ref to a nasty case of conjunctivitus,

"Go for the eyes, boo!"

Get well soon...

Ohh, I'm dead excited smile.gif
Ed

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Jun 6 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #52

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

I'm sure it'll be fine and get well soon Jon.

Ben

Who's also rather excited about this and provided he ever escapes from work believes that tomorrow should be good fun for all involved..

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Aug 30 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #53

Mercenary

Hey Ho folks..

Roll up roll up for your next Buggles GS. 15th November. Our Special Guest Director will be Mr Lee sonof Dale..

R

--------------------

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Sep 8 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #54

Hero

Member No.: 48

I'm booked! Either as 6K of pure priest or, umm, my rebirth. smile.gif

Matt

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Sep 8 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #55

Legend

Member No.: 155

Well.... I'm free on that day... but no idea what to play yet.

Tim.

+Quote Post
post Sep 8 2008, 11:39 PM
Post #56

Group:

I'm in, presumably as your favourite Melesh smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Sep 9 2008, 12:40 AM
Post #57

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(EdBush @ Sep 9 2008, 12:39 AM) *
I'm in, presumably as your favourite Melesh smile.gif

ye gods, you mean there's more than one Melesh?

I'm booked, playing Gaxx. Gosh.

J

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Sep 9 2008, 11:41 AM
Post #58

Mercenary

QUOTE(Jasper @ Sep 9 2008, 01:40 AM) *
ye gods, you mean there's more than one Melesh?

Latona runs screaming from the room... (in a comedy home alone style..wink.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rachael B
post Feb 16 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #59

Mercenary

Okay folks.

There is now a Max 4k booked for Sunday 12th April. Feel free to book on peeps. I've booked you in as Ref Gordon - thanks!

Rachael

--------------------

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Feb 17 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #60

Legend

Member No.: 155

Booked to A-Ref but will step down to monster if Gordon has someone else in mind. smile.gif

Tim.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:15 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins