IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Extended Lengths 2014 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Extended Lengths 2014, What would people prefer?
miles
post Sep 19 2013, 03:04 PM
Post #41

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 142

Yeah,

I also think the Myths needs a level/refs and theme set fairly early on, i am certain more people will look to do a myths if they know what to aim for, rather than leaving it open to players to find a ref/theme themselves.

Miles

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fenris
post Sep 20 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #42

Heldsman

Member No.: 386

QUOTE(JEB @ Sep 19 2013, 03:44 PM) *
Right, so I am guessing that most people would want to see 'stand alone' events such that there is more flexibility in crew and players????

So next year, we would all like to see, a myths, at least 1 4-day and several 3-days????

Admin Bird.

Yes.

And what Miles said.

Any by personal preference please can as few as possible be 'straight 8th/max 250/similar' - as imo they really don't lend themselves to extended events, when most people spend months or longer building up characters suitable for extended lengths.

+Quote Post
StuartEaston
post Sep 20 2013, 11:54 AM
Post #43

Mercenary

Member No.: 105

Also in my opinion, four days are the new threedays. If there were less threedays and more fourdays I wouldn't be sad. Although I wouldn't be able to play them all....

Stuart

+Quote Post
giles
post Sep 20 2013, 12:23 PM
Post #44

Legend

Member No.: 68

QUOTE(Fenris @ Sep 20 2013, 12:37 PM) *
Yes.

And what Miles said.

Any by personal preference please can as few as possible be 'straight 8th/max 250/similar' - as imo they really don't lend themselves to extended events, when most people spend months or longer building up characters suitable for extended lengths.

I agree - but by that same token - I'd like to see most (not all) in the 1500-5250 range as that gives people a chance to play something up for the year or play a more experienced character - means less regular (that is to say more occasional) players get to play on extended lengths as well as everyone who's been playing for years.

Giles.

+Quote Post
gormaden
post Sep 20 2013, 01:13 PM
Post #45

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,327

QUOTE(giles @ Sep 20 2013, 01:23 PM) *
I agree - but by that same token - I'd like to see most (not all) in the 1500-5250 range as that gives people a chance to play something up for the year or play a more experienced character - means less regular (that is to say more occasional) players get to play on extended lengths as well as everyone who's been playing for years.

Giles.

To 2nd what Giles said here. I found the 1.5k-3k range an enjoyable level to play at - enough time to develop a character without too much attrition on Vitae for a frontline class so its still playable on an extended length.

--------------------
Marcos
Lucien Hollowfall - Phoenix Warlock
Flint - Ratfolk "warrior"
Huskar - The KRAKAN
Boglo - Weapons Priest
Borin - Elder Fey Blue Mage

+Quote Post
Alasdair
post Sep 21 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #46

Mercenary

Member No.: 208

QUOTE(gormaden @ Sep 20 2013, 02:13 PM) *
To 2nd what Giles said here. I found the 1.5k-3k range an enjoyable level to play at - enough time to develop a character without too much attrition on Vitae for a frontline class so its still playable on an extended length.

Sounds like we are close to an answer then

1 x Myths
Some 4days in preference to 3d, but as sites suit

Range and themes set early. With popular votes being in the middle range of 1000 or 1500 up to 4k or 5.25k unless peeps arrange a closed event at different.

Ggggrrrrreaaat!

Al

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:07 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins