IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Returned and Reimagined - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Returned and Reimagined
Will
post Aug 7 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

To the faithful.

I walk these worlds once more. My form remains mortal, I have not ascended.

The trials and sacrifices that have led me here, that I cannot nor would speak of... I have learned much, of the treachery and greed of the light, incompetence and arrogance of the good and the truest nature of sacrifice. Darkness lies in the shadow cast by the brightest light.

We are above this.

We are a faith of true light, not swung by selfish desire for power and influence, but to do good and leave this world better than we found it. Those who would seek to mock, or take advantage whilst we do so... they are no longer worth our time.

Be true to what you believe, and you will have great purpose in your actions.

To that end, I am pursuing additional training for our Church. The opportunity to dedicate to one of two paths. That of Latona and that of Torwin. The former shall be for those who wish to dedicate themselves to the healing of others, the latter to those who wish more directly challenge and fight the darkness. Any appropriate powers or influences you find along your travels, think of dedicating to this cause.

I shall see you all soon I hope.

In light and mercy

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Will   Returned and Reimagined   Aug 7 2017, 08:58 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:36 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins