IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Rangar we need your assistance. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rangar we need your assistance.
Phoenix13
post Jun 13 2017, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,986

Hello rangar,

We need your help with supplies as this adventure is not going to be easy as it's the blood cultists. Me and the party need amour and other supplies if you can help us and I was hoping you could be able to make me a apprentice mace or if you could find one as it would aid me in combat very efficiently.

Sincerely Gremin.

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Kirito - oriental monk - fortune
Channor (Nature) - high druid ratfolk
Astro - Red/blue faerie - wizard
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Jun 13 2017, 05:07 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 242

Gremin,

If you need something at short notice, you may be best to look to the Church of The Forge who often have this sort of thing in stock. ( http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.ph...t=0&start=0 )

Tobias

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Jun 13 2017, 07:16 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,369

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Jun 13 2017, 05:47 PM) *
Hello rangar,

We need your help with supplies as this adventure is not going to be easy as it's the blood cultists. Me and the party need amour and other supplies if you can help us and I was hoping you could be able to make me a apprentice mace or if you could find one as it would aid me in combat very efficiently.

Sincerely Gremin.

Hi Gremin,

It is good to hear from you again.

I have heard a rumour that you are heading back to Amlas to hunt down more Shufuku (I think that was how it was pronounced). I understand you would like some help and seeing as you have acted with much honour in Amlas and I know in your heart that you are a follower of the light I am prepared to offer what little support I can.

If you can let me know where and when you are travelling I would be willing to meet you before you leave and give you the following:

6 x double strength curatives

I will give you 5,000 grulls so that you may purchase an apprentice crafted mace from the church of the forge, I understand that they have one in stock and you should contact them to arrange the purchase.

I am prepared to make your armour for your mission at no cost to you.

In addition, I am prepared to bless your armour, shield and weapons for the day.

I trust that this will help you on your mission and do not hesitate to contact me should you need any guidance, equipment or anything else for that matter.

Take the light into to the darkest places and trust in it and you will succeed. The greater good must prevail.

Many Thanks

Rangar
The Champion of Light
Hell's Gatekeeper

--------------------
Richard Eden (Possibly human maybe a vampire)
General Arkus (Toy Soldier Mystic)
Rangar (YO YO - Vitae bleeder)
Ref (Garden of Eden)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:03 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins