IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Disgusted - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Disgusted, Items stolen
Chaz
post May 15 2018, 06:12 PM
Post #41

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 286

QUOTE(elisabeth @ May 15 2018, 07:04 PM) *
Hiya everyone,

Firstly, nothing has been made worse, this thread is only here to make it known that things like this have happened within our club because people should probably know. Theres been no naming and shaming, so there's no need for a big deal, it is what it is. smile.gif

secondly thank you everyone for offering to put stuff together, its really appreciated but honestly don't worry too much about it! I just hope it doesnt happen to anyone else!

Hope this settles down, didn't expect this ohmy.gif

Thank you,

Lizzie

Well said Lizzie,

however...

It doesn't leave a lot of options for the use of thumb screws or help get rid of Stotesbury... and really that's the best possible outcome from this bad situation. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post May 15 2018, 06:18 PM
Post #42

Group:
Member No.: 0

I am not siding with Dave on this because he is my friend, I am siding with him because for once he is actually right.

We all agree that what happened was [----], there is no denying that. Sorry that it happened Lizzie, sometimes people just suck.

Julian, I can understand your frustration with what has happened. However do you really think that your post was in any way helpful towards Lizzie and her getting her stuff back? That's rhetorical, we all know it was not.

You do not know who stole them or why they did it or what kind of a day they had. Its an unacceptable act, however it's totally forgivable. It is just a piece of paper for a game, don't forget that.

Your post and some of the ones that followed were not there to help Lizzie they were just there to shame someone and drive them away from our club. Now can you imagine if we called people out every time they made a mistake in their life and tried to make them feel like [----] then we wouldnt have many people left would we? I am sure even you would be included in that. wink.gif
Also to just discard Dave's point and refuse to counter it is rude and very childish.

Let's just be rational as we all agree it was [----], but lets go about it in the right way.

I hope Lizzie's stuff gets reprinted and then everything will be ok.

Peace,

Cotter

+Quote Post
Naga
post May 15 2018, 06:18 PM
Post #43

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 118

Admin hat on.

Had hoped this wouldn’t go the way it has. It doesn’t look good for the club, especially on the open boards. Such a shame for this to be the closing of big Saturday.

Am busy celebrating my daughters’ birthdays, and wanting to steer clear so as not to be seen as ‘picking’ on people, but after having more than one request to lock it, I’m going to now.

I’m quite certain that should Duncan or Kat feel it necessary to let this drama unfold further, that they will reopen it. Thanks to those who attempted to maintain calm and leave options for return of misplaced items open!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:33 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins