Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Effix - Proclaimation
Ryan
post Sep 2 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

After a recent, prolonged hire the mercenary named Effix known to be a follower of The Lady of the Stars was automatically outlawed by the Seers for the Murder of a fellow on that hire.

Although at first he appeared to be compliant and handed himself in pending investigation by the Halgar Magistrate he has in the last week fled Imperial Custody. This mercenary is to be considered to be dangerous and likely to kill again given his fascist views, the standard bounty of G5000 is available for his head.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edd
post Sep 2 2019, 02:22 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 80

As the agrieved, I can confirm that he destroyed me with a Holy Touch whilst I stood against two powerful demons in defence of our allies. Effix knew this would kill me whilst so empowered. He used powers better utilised against our foes to kill me for no other reason than the nature of my heart.

He threatened to kill me multiple times during our travels, and I understood that my nature upset him but felt that we had come to an agreement, especially after he helped concoct a plan to save our group specifically involving me and my powers.

He came to our group with multiple scrolls of healing, which I do not deny were invaluable for our success. However, there were several moments where not only members of our group, but others whom we met in Astor all commented on how dark of heart he seemed for a priest of light.

I know I will never be welcomed by the Church of the Lady of the Stars, for my ancestors still use me as their Vessal to fight our foes, but know I hold know grudge against your church. However, this angel gives your people a terrible name. He is not a good evangalist for your church - "Kill anyone evil, undead or wearing black". Some of your more millitant may agree with this approach and I agree that in general creatures of death are foes to mercenaries and peons alike, but there are those of dark heart who do great deeds for this world, and the killing of those wearing black is just rediculous.

I liked Effix, and thought we shared some gallows humour, however he is a psycopath and a murderer - such that he freely admits both. If I meet him again, I will seek to bring him to task - his existance is a detriment to Primus.

Gavalar Earthsunder,
Ancestral Channeller,
Steward of Clan Earthsunder

--------------------
The Place Spirit of Season's Winding - Immortal Seasonal Place Spirit
Gavalar Earthsunder - Ancestral Channeller (more likely a level 3 type unknown...)
Alistair Flashblade - Armoured Priest of the Balance
Adleheim - Circle Psi-Master
Loads of others who never get past 250...

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Sep 2 2019, 03:41 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 446

I think this is a great shame. Effix handed himself in with good intentions but has clearly had a change of heart.

Now, as a wanted criminal, he will find continuing his Lady's work much more difficult.

He was a stalwart companion but (and I am sure he will not mind me saying this) somewhat unhinged when it came to his pursuit in eradicating evil. Personally, I am sorry we now find ourselves on opposite sides of the law.

Emilio Drake

+Quote Post
JamesBroderick
post Sep 4 2019, 01:49 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 64

QUOTE(DavidFisher @ Sep 2 2019, 04:41 PM) *
I think this is a great shame. Effix handed himself in with good intentions but has clearly had a change of heart.

Now, as a wanted criminal, he will find continuing his Lady's work much more difficult.

He was a stalwart companion but (and I am sure he will not mind me saying this) somewhat unhinged when it came to his pursuit in eradicating evil. Personally, I am sorry we now find ourselves on opposite sides of the law.

Emilio Drake

I change my mind. me ridding this world of evil is only a good thing. Your imperial laws means nothing to be I’m a angel of the lady of the star I Serve her only

Effix

I will kill again any and all undead who I encounter

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 11:56 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins