Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Uncivil Unrest, For this evening
Will
post Aug 13 2019, 10:20 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

In the small town of Errian's Rest, east of Scarlene, reports came in of riots in the streets. Peons shouting out about the failures of the Empire, that the Nobility no longer cared for them, that they would be better off without the oppression of their overlords.

Captain Holdfast, long standing employer for the area, put out the call for Mercenaries to attend the village, investigate what had caused this riot and if necessary calm the situation. Diplomats and those of a sensible nature required.

--------------------
Will Power - rednax1984@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
giles
post Aug 26 2019, 11:12 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 68

I promised individuals a copy of the missive which was recovered by my colleague. The final name triggered certain defences in Coris Mount and my own sense for trouble so I have substituted it's more familiar name:

Bevan

Plans continue apace. The throne is nearly ready. I can not believe that after all these years of clues and hints the mercenaries have done nothing.

Your disruption in Errian’s Rest is but one part of a whole, but an important one.The greater the unrest, the greater a chance we have of success, sundering the fabric of reality between Primus and His realm, finally bringing Ruin upon them all

Keep up the good work, but do not put yourself too far in harm’s way. It is not necessary. The damage we create does not require more of our strength to be spent than it is needed.

I will see you in the South when things culminate in a few months time.

Krazta the Divine conduit of <Ruin>

That is all there was.

Fulmar nav Alunkhand
Circle.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 02:13 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins