Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Outlaw at large
5h1v
post Aug 3 2019, 10:29 PM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,686

Afternoon good mercenary community my names Nok you might remember me from such escapades as Apathys inquisition reports or claiming to be a knight of the land called ripper following the church of certizal etc etc

Just to make you aware I took part in a illegal hire today with some very suspicious characters the most dubious was non other then a so called "inquisitor" called akki soulstrom not only did he take part in an illegal hire he summoned demons and killed another mercenary for no other reason than he could!

Before you look outside the empire maybe look at your so called offices of justice before elsewhere.

Fortunately for the benefit of the locals he did the right thing and fell on my sword numerous times as I went to hand in this dangerous OUTLAW his body was nowhere to be found so this is a warning to mercenaries everywhere there is a dangerous criminal at large that should be apprehended post haste.

May Harmony guide your thoughts, and Purpose your actions,
Nok
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Aug 3 2019, 10:54 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 158

Thank you for the report Nok.

May I suggest you head over to the nearest magistrates office for your own protection and so that a full and proper statement may be taken.

Best wishes

Drak'Zit
Imperial Seers
Inquisition

--------------------
Will Power - rednax1984@gmail.com

+Quote Post
5h1v
post Aug 3 2019, 10:58 PM
Post #3

Levy

Sure will do as soon as you have cut Akki's head off and sentenced him to death and destruction fairs fair he did kill a mercenary after all.

May Harmony guide your thoughts, and Purpose your actions,
Nok

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Aug 4 2019, 07:59 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 446

I have travelled with Akko numerous times and found him to be honest and trustworthy. The truth of this matter will come out and I suspect it is rather different from your version

Emilio Drake

+Quote Post
Alasdair
post Aug 4 2019, 08:56 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 208

Nok

I congratulate your stirring.

I am indeed a member of the Inquisition, and my participation yesterday does not need to be explained to you. Though one upshot of the group’s activities was, of course, to counter a supernatural threat to the Empire: thank you for that.

Congratulations too for ‘outing’ me, and both murdering me, and ensuring one of your own number was slain... not at my hand.

For reference: I write from Halgar, and have spent a few hours this morning in Imperial offices. There appears to be no outlaw status on my head... this is confirmed.

But then, I would say that, wouldn’t I?!

Akki Solstrum

+Quote Post
LiamS
post Aug 4 2019, 09:11 AM
Post #6

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,808

Nok,

I assume this is my death you refer to. If you saw who did it perhaps you’d be so kind to advise of the other attackers. Even in my dying breaths I could tell it was not the work of one person - unless they had 8 ars or such!

Sharp

+Quote Post
5h1v
post Aug 4 2019, 09:44 AM
Post #7

Levy

Emilio,

Glad to know you travelled with him so much you can't spell his name I did write it for you correctly but seems to have gone over your head.

As your a bronze mana user I dont think anyone should take what you say as fact.

Akki,

It's the imperial way to cover for there own but I'm sure we can settle this when we meet next.

Sharp,

Of course you were overcome with rage so we were forced to defend ourselves I think Akki took it too far and killed you.

Nok

+Quote Post
jj420
post Aug 5 2019, 12:07 PM
Post #8

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,677

Hi everyone.
So I was hiding for my life when mr Akki killed mr sharp, there were lots of people hitting mr sharp but it was mr Akki that carried on after others had stopped. Not that I have a problem with this as mr sharp was trying to kill me and others, so I would say mr Akki was a hero and saved us all!

Mr Akki was also very helpfull in defending us all while we got our illegal hire done, it's always a great feeling when a fine imperial operative helps you do the bad things.

And Mr Akki we all new who you were as soon as you turned up, so maybe consider we let you see what we wanted and used you as a shield against the forces of light for the day.
If you would like some training on how to blend in and how to change your face then feel free to look me up and I will help you out.

Hopscotch
1,2,3 fake street
Deci.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 02:10 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins