IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Welcome! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome!
Will
post Sep 6 2014, 08:04 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

I would like to welcome Missy Quicksilver and Photios into the Church.

I am sure you will all join me in wishing them all the best in their journeys and offer whatever support you can.

On that note, I am arranging for a stockpile of scrolls and potions to be made easily available for our less experienced mercenaries. If anyone wishes to contribute, it would be very welcome.

With love

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daork
post Sep 6 2014, 08:08 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 1,807

Thank you very much for a very warm welcome to the church. I went on my first outing today and was very saddened by the extent to which much of the mercenary community relies on violence. I will however be doing all within my power on future adventures to curb this violence wherever possible.

May light guide you
Photios

--------------------
Dan Hunt

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Sep 6 2014, 08:10 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 574

Welcome,

I am always available to make scrolls and scriptures but I tend not to have grulls for such manufacture

In Peace

Reason

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 6 2014, 08:25 PM
Post #4

Legend

If you require funds, I have access to some monies I have earned over the years that I am happy to give for the creation of scrolls.

Photios, I am glad you were there to support the young mercenaries today. If you come to any revealing ways of curbing the causing of death by the mercenary community, I am sure we would all love to hear them!

In love and light

Tirama

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Sep 6 2014, 11:09 PM
Post #5

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

I, as always, recommend telling those with whom you travel to bring their own scrolls - its them you'll be using them on after all.
If you're worried that they're being too violent, refuse to heal them... oh wait... don't do that.

I have several scriptures of the Spirit Bolt miracle going spare if anyone wants them, as well as sundry other scrolls. Not much cash, I'm afraid, there's not as much money in the healing game as there used to be. Ask, if you're in need, and I'm sure can find something useful.

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
post Sep 7 2014, 12:15 AM
Post #6

Group:
Member No.: 0

Oooo, I've got a few Summon Candle Scriptures that I had forgotten about and also a few scrolls and potions.
(Gave one to Missy already, Photios by all means let me know if you would like one!?)

Also been given a few Grulls by our new High Priest so happy to make specific things for people (Assuming this is alright with him!) otherwise I will just make loads more Total Heal and Restore Life scrolls?

Tirack

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 7 2014, 07:23 PM
Post #7

Legend

I've made a reasonable sum of Grulls available for people who are struggling to afford to make scrolls to deposit for the use of our Priests.

In her love

Tirama

--------------------

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Sep 8 2014, 03:16 PM
Post #8

Legend

Member No.: 155

Obviously you need to heal people. (But that doesn't mean I don't agree with Rus at times.)

That doesn't mean that you need to heal them to consciousness nor use the "Instant Regeneration" miracle rather than just a normal one.

And yes - I have used both of these tactics when I have thought them needed.

Yours, in a slightly dodgy fashion,

Haruld.

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Sep 9 2014, 05:21 PM
Post #9

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(TimTreadwell @ Sep 8 2014, 04:16 PM) *
Obviously you need to heal people. (But that doesn't mean I don't agree with Rus at times.)

That doesn't mean that you need to heal them to consciousness nor use the "Instant Regeneration" miracle rather than just a normal one.

And yes - I have used both of these tactics when I have thought them needed.

Yours, in a slightly dodgy fashion,

Haruld.

I've used a cure wound in place of a regeneration before now. Mind you I wasn't really trying to prevent any violence, just keep the most inept warrior out of the fight.

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins