IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Pre Final Dawn Comms - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pre Final Dawn Comms
Onasuma
post Dec 19 2017, 11:32 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

Heyup all,

Wit final dawn fast approaching I've had a number of requests for pre event comms, so I'm going to formalise this here:

All of these should come to my email (peter.long332(at)hotmail.co.uk) and be titled "Final Dawn Comms: *character name*. In the body of the email include which section and days you are on.

Pre dungeon lucky ideas: Please include the source (I.e. Halls of glass, adventurer tradition etc) and a number between 1 and 12.

Freeform comms: You have a default of one major prayer of your primary powerbase. You can have 1 more if you're a scholar and 1 more (max 3) if you have major comms, silver as a colour, embrace the arts (neuronic no weapon choice, I think I've got the name wrong) .

I cant promise they'll all be done, volume depending, but ill do my best. Please don't ask your section refs, always cone through me.

Thanks,

Pete
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:59 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins