IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
House Rekthenen - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> House Rekthenen, Guest?
Stuart
post Nov 1 2010, 01:34 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

My apologies for intruding.

My name is Segara, and I am a shaman of the elements. My tribe lives on the lower slopes of the Mountain Vok, which the Empire calls the Font of Fire.

I travelled with a group this Sunsday who sought to aid people who dwell in a place called Scathis Vale. They are being attacked by creatures of sand from House Rekthenen, which I understand is near Bildteve.

Our hirer told of the Church of Mortai, who were dealing with matters in this area and might know more.

If you do know anything of them, I would be grateful if you could help. If you ever intend to travel there, I would like to accompany you.

With thanks

Segara
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Martinj
post Nov 1 2010, 01:43 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 734

Segara,

I will happily send you further information, such as we have it and inform the church that you would be keen to travel with us. Any further information that you have available would be gratefully received.

Francis Birch
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:39 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins